[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Teams Oliver Cromwell Moment and.....STSG

Cowboyz1

“You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!”

Mine has to be Chaz Green no longer a Dallas Cowboy. I just could NOT understand for the LIFE of me why he possessed a roster spot when so many more deserving were not invited. It made me wonder what the coaches, staff, owner/GM, teammates were seeing anywhere that didn't make them throw up. He single handedly gave the sack record to a guy that had, what a few sacks the REST of the YEAR in one game. Yet they left him out there. Now if that wasn't bad enough, they brought him back, for what exactly, I have NO idea. Maybe to show the rookies a soft touch to build their confidence up? I mean seriously, there wasn't a single session in practice or in games where he blocked worth a plug nickle. 

Well I had to get that off my chest. Now on the OPPOSITE side of the spectrum. My Sad To See Go moment. Witten Retiring which deserves a post all it own but I'm still mourning.

Now what I am worried about and sorry to see go is Witten. Man, we are sorely going to miss his leadership and that 8 to 10 yard out that he just towered over coverage at the sideline to pluck the ball out of the air for a big 1st or that sit down just at the right spot, just in front of or behind, or just to the side of the backers for that 5 to 10 easy pitch and catch. Just when we needed it most by the way. Oh that beautiful seem route. Not to mention his blocking or his toughness missing 1 game in umpteen years. Farewell 82 you will be missed and thank you for all the big plays over the years. HOF warrior no doubt.

Lastly, excited to see what this very young team is all about. 

Edited by Cowboyz1