[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 Milk Carton

Shaft

35 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Dallas Cowboys offense looks horrid. Just no time to pass, when there is the ball is errand, when it's not it's dropped. No running game at all. No blocking up front. HORRID>

What happened to the O-line? They were the best in football just a couple years ago. Are they banged up or just regressing? And for the record I'm a fan of Dak. I think he's gonna have a solid career.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

What happened to the O-line? They were the best in football just a couple years ago. Are they banged up or just regressing? And for the record I'm a fan of Dak. I think he's gonna have a solid career.

Well from what I can tell, Dak didn't play enough in preseason and was horribly inacurate and didn't seem to have his feet underneath him. I didn't help that Short, Kueckly and co. were all over him and our running game like a cheap suit. We lost Fredirick our center and starting a rookie at Guard who held up ok but just isnt strong enough to sit down on power rush and gets taken back a bit. The recievers were open but the ball just was very errant from Dak. It was rainy wet ball for 3 quarters so that could help because Dak got better in the 4th but not enough. Zeke was bottled up for the most part as Carolina played excelent run D.

The only good in the game was our defense. They played like warriors all game long. We'll see but it looks like its going to take a few game to sort this offense out.

7 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Well from what I can tell, Dak didn't play enough in preseason and was horribly inacurate and didn't seem to have his feet underneath him. I didn't help that Short, Kueckly and co. were all over him and our running game like a cheap suit. We lost Fredirick our center and starting a rookie at Guard who held up ok but just isnt strong enough to sit down on power rush and gets taken back a bit. The recievers were open but the ball just was very errant from Dak. It was rainy wet ball for 3 quarters so that could help because Dak got better in the 4th but not enough. Zeke was bottled up for the most part as Carolina played excelent run D.

The only good in the game was our defense. They played like warriors all game long. We'll see but it looks like its going to take a few game to sort this offense out.

I think Dallas will be fine. There's enough talent there to make some noise in the East and grab the Wild Card. The rest of the division is terrible. 

frigging hogan man....

i have goff, gurley and jordy going tonight...ill prob get a head to head win here rather easy but a points win is going to take a big night tonight.....and hogan was really the only guy i had that laid a big dud

i almost never draft a patriot....and this is what i get for it lol

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

3 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

frigging hogan man....

i have goff, gurley and jordy going tonight...ill prob get a head to head win here rather easy but a points win is going to take a big night tonight.....and hogan was really the only guy i had that laid a big dud

i almost never draft a patriot....and this is what i get for it lol

Im in 2 leagues and the general chatter in both is going after Dorsett.  Watch, next week Hogan goes ham!

21 minutes ago, Darkwing1232 said:

Kareem Hunt. 1st round draft puck puts up less than 5 pts. Even when it was 2nd and 1 on the GL, Chiefs STILL decided to throw. It was like they were allergic to running to running the ball.

That's Andy Reid's M.O., been that way since McNabb days. 

• Like 1