[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delanie Walker taken off on cart....

Shaft

10 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I hate to take away from the tragedy from Walkers season, but is Jonnu Smith a speculative add, or will Tennessee just target Davis/Matthews/Sharpe/Taylor more?

Not sure if Jonnu is ready just yet, but considering him in a local where I lost Walker over some of the other waiver fodder.  Also another question is going to be who's getting him the ball?  Gabbert this week?  :yuk:

I've been trying to decide if I want to pick up Jonnu Smith, Ian Thomas, or Will Dissly.  I have a team with Jared Cook as my starter in a no-trade league.  I would like a solid backup at tight end but I hate wasting roster space on flotsam and jetsam.  Tight end isn't a position where a player will produce just because of opportunity.  It is very rare for a backup tight end to become fantasy relevant when the starter gets hurt.  And Jonnu's 18 catches last year wasn't just because of a lack of opportunity.  He played 54% of snaps last year.