[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 Waiver Wire

michaelredd9

Not much out there at RB.  Yeldon seems to bw tops on a lot of people's list, but Leonard Fournette isn't that hurt not to mention when has TJ Yeldon ever carried a full load.  Reports are that Fournette could have returned have the game actually meant something.  He wanted to come back but coaches saved him from himself as its week 1.

WR Brandon Marshall or Enunwa maybe.  

Nobody has really jumped out this week to become the waiver wire darling.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

It is a weak week 1 waiver wire.  Jared Cook looks unstoppable.  He is owned in 27% of ESPN leagues.

Well I do think he has jumped out the most, the Rams are historically bad at stopping tight ends.  Throughout Cooks career he will have one good game and then he won't show up for 3. He will have one good game, and then will not show up for 2.

2 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Well I do think he has jumped out the most, the Rams are historically bad at stopping tight ends.  Throughout Cooks career he will have one good game and then he won't show up for 3. He will have one good game, and then will not show up for 2.

That's how I feel.  We've all bought into this before.  He was pretty consistent last year though.

FYI

Our waiver wire on CBS didn't get set properly, working with my co-commish to resolve it. 

ETA  it appears our order has not been reset yet, not sure why as game results are final and waivers will run approx 2AM 

Edited by stevegrab

My pecking order is the following... (trying to get 2 guys)

1.  Phillip Lindsay

2.  Randall Cobb

3.  Quincy Enunwa

4.  Kenny Stills

5.  Chris Godwin

6.  Ryan Grant

7.  Kenny Golladay

Not sure if I will move guys up or down. I am 10th on the waiver wire (last pickup).  Still trying to figure out why the order is whacked when I was 2nd high scorer with a win which should make me 9th in waiver wire.  

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

FYI

Our waiver wire on CBS didn't get set properly, working with my co-commish to resolve it. 

ETA  it appears our order has not been reset yet, not sure why as game results are final and waivers will run approx 2AM 

I was wondering the same thing with CBS and my league's waive wire.  It doesn't make sense.  I might have to go in there and adjust it but I would rather not be involved.

3 minutes ago, indyrckstar said:

I was wondering the same thing with CBS and my league's waive wire.  It doesn't make sense.  I might have to go in there and adjust it but I would rather not be involved.

My CBS league is based on draft order to start not weekly finish.  So as last pick I have first priority even though I had 5th highest score.  So this week I won't waste a waiver and I will still have #1 priority next week.  Could be yours is setup the same way.

6 minutes ago, Atlanta Cracker said:

My CBS league is based on draft order to start not weekly finish.  So as last pick I have first priority even though I had 5th highest score.  So this week I won't waste a waiver and I will still have #1 priority next week.  Could be yours is setup the same way.

I saw that in settings.  Problem is our league has been using that for 17 years now with the same arrangement.  I have a hard time imagining we would change to that setting.

2 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

I just checked again and see the waiver order got updated, way later than usual.

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'm aiming for Geronimo Allison in a league where I need WR help

in 1 league Mahomes wasn't drafted, I may put in for him after Watson's struggles on Sunday

I think Alison was a product of Adams getting double teamed.  Is Enunwa not available?  10 targets in a blowout game is impressive.

I dunno, I hate tertiary targets, even if they are A-Rod's.  And I think the 70% snap count could be on account of them being down 20-0...  Not going to play 3 wide every snap in a close game.  Enunwa is definitely the #1 receiver on the Jets, and Darnold looked good.