[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stat of the Day

darin3

For those of you that listen (or I guess watch, too) the Dan Patrick Show, you know that they have a "Stat of the Day".  Thought it might be fun to share here (not necessarily theirs... just whatever) every day.  I have two today, actually:

The first...

NFL teams with new head coaches were 0-7 in Week 1. That’s the the worst record by a group of new head coaches in NFL history, according to the league. The previous worst was 0-6 in 2001

And, was gonna put this in one of the Browns threads, but will keep here...

NFL teams are 132-4-1 when they have a turnover margin of +5 or better.  The Browns have two of those losses and now the one tie after tying the Steelers on Sunday.  

Anyone else got any fun stats today?

11 minutes ago, darin3 said:

NFL teams are 132-4-1 when they have a turnover margin of +5 or better.  The Browns have two of those losses and now the one tie after tying the Steelers on Sunday.  

Anyone else got any fun stats today?

:shocking:

From another board I'm on

Nelson Agholor's 8-33 stat line, only the 7th time post merger a WR/TE caught 8 or more balls for less than 35 yards (can provide the prior ones if anybody cares)

Browns opening game tie was the first one since the 70s

The Titans-Dolphins game set the record for longest NFL game at 7 hours and 8 minutes

Fitzgerald caught a pass in his 212th consecutive game, passing Tony Gonzalez for 2nd, Rice holds the record at 274

Borrowing from DP Show again...

The only other Buc QB to throw for 400 yards and 4+ TDs in a game... other than Ryan Fitzmagic... was Doug Williams in 1980.  Fitzpatrick has done it in back-to-back games to start the season.  

Shall this continue against the sieve-like Pittsburgh D on MNF?  :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

This is from Week 3, but thought it was cool:

Miami wide receiver Albert Wilson threw a 52-yard TD pass and caught a 74-yard touchdown pass in the Dolphins' 28-20 win against Oakland. Wilson is the fourth player in league history to throw a touchdown pass of at least 50 yards and have a touchdown reception of at least 50 yards in the same game, joining Pro Football Hall of Famer Jimmy Conzelman (December 9, 1923), Tom Tracy (September 24, 1960) and David Patten (October 21, 2001).

• Like 1

My fun stat of the day, over a month ago I was fertile and had millions of sperm. After having my "procedure" weeks ago, I now have none!

Have a great weekend!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

:nutkick:

Pretty much, was no fun. It were you adding insult to injury?  LoL

On 9/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, Tripleshot said:

Huddle Forum threads have a 91% chance of 20+ replies when Taz streaks naked through them. :out: The same threads have a 100% chance of someone hurling. :sick:

**Runs through thread naked**

• 2 weeks later...