Sign in to follow this  
FastSteve

Dynasty, drop Trevathan?

DYNASTY  12 team 2 division start 3 LB, limit 6 max

Because of the damn OAK/CHI trade I lost Mack as a top DL & ended up with  3 CHI LB drafting R Smith. Remember DYNASTY league. Should I drop Trevathan for Tremaine Edmunds?

My current LB are

Mack, Trevathan & Smith all on CHI, Mason Foster WAS, Mark Barron LAR

Dynasty league, I would absolutely drop Trevathan for Edmunds. I can't believe he's even a FA in a dynasty league.

42 minutes ago, PPIchamp said:

Dynasty league, I would absolutely drop Trevathan for Edmunds. I can't believe he's even a FA in a dynasty league.

Yeah Edmunds should be rostered in 12-team dynasty leagues where you start 3 LBs.  Do it now!

Well the site seems to be messing up. We do a 5 round mini draft each year & decide who to cut to get back down before the season starts. All teams must have 5 picks. I have an agreement for Trevathan & my R5 for his R3 pick next season. Should be top 3/4 pick in the round given his team history. Also we have 5 IR spots so don't ask me to explain LB Deion Jones being cut. I dropped  a DL grabbed Jones, put him straight to IR & then added LB Tremaine Edmunds to my roster. Next season when Jones comes back I should be rock solid at LB with guys that should have plenty of seasons left barring career ending injuries. Just have to get the move done & unload Trevathan. Want to clear the spot to add a DL back.