[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JAX WRs

XFlash

It's early, but what are your rest of season thoughts on KCole?

I did not have the JAX game available, but stats do not look great.  Only 5 targets.  He did the most he could with the 4 receptions, but I'm thinking JAX may need to add some veteran WR.

I doubt Dez goes to JAX.

I really can't see any upside to JAX WRs, especially with Fournette hurt for ?? amount of time.

The Jaguars have a strong defense and a run first mentality on offense. As long as the defense can keep them in close games and they can move the ball via the run I don't expect big numbers from Bortles or any of the WRs.

The true value of Bortles and his WRs is during garbage time.

I was high on Chark coming in, but after seeing this play out I think in deeper leagues Cole is worth a stash and if you missed out on the TE run this week, ASJ is definitely worth a look. He had a TD called back last week and I think he's going to be a go-to target for Bortles this year.

It's worth noting that there were some receiver drops in this one and the Jags offense went into a "don't lose" mentality in the second half, and barely moved the chains.

Edited by Inziladun