[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday night Bengals/Ravens

Wolverines Fan

3 hours ago, Shaft said:

I never understood the problem with people just being "good;" elite means elite. He's in his 2nd year and has already shown a huge improvement in his game. I think the Bengals will be very happy with a 48th pick of a draft being "good" or "very good."

nah I mean...I still like mixon...I was more venting/ranting out of frustration......points left on the board...had a 1st and goal at the 1.....had a run of 10 and 8 called back on penalties and one of the penalties was so so dumb and atrocious(not the call but the act itself).....the one time he was open in the pasing game the ball got batted down at the line ....he was actually double covered coming out of the backfield on a couple of routes

all in all he toughed it out...and I'm surprised he returned.......I think Baltimore was really intent on bottling him up

15 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Oh and Collins is gonna be on my bench after tonight if he doesn't do more than this. Doesn't help that F@CKBUCK is vulturing the TD's. I hate Vultures. Rotten human beings...every damn last one of em. 

I said more than a few bad words when Allen vultured that TD. At least Collins caught 3 passes for 55 yards. :rant:

1 hour ago, Tripleshot said:

I said more than a few bad words when Allen vultured that TD. At least Collins caught 3 passes for 55 yards. :rant:

I grabbed Buck Allen as a free agent before the game on news that Dixon was headed to IR, never considered playing him. Hopefully I get some good points out of Coleman with Freeman out. 

4 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

nah I mean...I still like mixon...I was more venting/ranting out of frustration......points left on the board...had a 1st and goal at the 1.....had a run of 10 and 8 called back on penalties and one of the penalties was so so dumb and atrocious(not the call but the act itself).....the one time he was open in the pasing game the ball got batted down at the line ....he was actually double covered coming out of the backfield on a couple of routes

all in all he toughed it out...and I'm surprised he returned.......I think Baltimore was really intent on bottling him up

Yeah, I have him on two teams, I'm cheering for him also. I'm very happy he looks to be a true bell cow, something rare in today's football. 

11 hours ago, Shaft said:

I never understood the problem with people just being "good;" elite means elite. He's in his 2nd year and has already shown a huge improvement in his game. I think the Bengals will be very happy with a 48th pick of a draft being "good" or "very good."

Not arguing with you at all, I think he'll be very good for years to come.