[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Mixon may need surgery

theirish

Geez, guys dropping like flies. Is there somebody other than Gio on the Bengals worth owning if/while he is out?

I was reading that Tre Carson barely made the 53 man roster, while rookie Mark Walton was a lock. 

Won't matter for now, they already played this week and I would expect not somebody you can sign until next week. Maybe the picture on Mixon is clearer by then. 

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

that was a lazy response

How so?  I’m simply pointing out that draft position is secondary to a body of work in the NFL. I Do agree that he should be used more, but it’s because of the stats you pointedness out, not because of where he was drafted. 

• Confused 1

On 9/16/2018 at 12:04 PM, DanTheMan_5 said:

Was that really necessary? :unsure:

Its SOP for the lord of dopieness. he thinks this is his private playground and he's allowed to go around insulting people.  Long overdue for the ignore list, his 1 tidbit of useful info per year doesn't outweigh the negative.

To be clear, he eventually explained his reasoning after being lazy and trying to justify playing time with a draft pick, which others called out. 

OK, Big John, DMD somebody want to explain this message to me, why am I not allowed to ignore LordOpie, is he a protected citizen of the Huddle?

"You are not allowed to ignore that member."

Edited by stevegrab
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Its SOP for the lord of dopieness. he thinks this is his private playground and he's allowed to go around insulting people.  Long overdue for the ignore list, his 1 tidbit of useful info per year doesn't outweigh the negative.

To be clear, he eventually explained his reasoning after being lazy and trying to justify playing time with a draft pick, which others called out. 

OK, Big John, DMD somebody want to explain this message to me, why am I not allowed to ignore LordOpie, is he a protected citizen of the Huddle?

I am tho interested in an answer to this.

16 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I don't think he is protected.  I have no answer. :shrug: