gballi15

Pick Up Bernard

Breaking that Mixon will be out for a while, has to have surgery.  Needed or not, smart move to get Bernard now?

If you're not dropping anyone of that much importance, Bernard will provide an instant boost for 2-4 weeks depending how the surgery goes for Mixon. I dropped Keelan Cole for him and will try and use Bernard as a trade piece to the Mixon owner in one of my leagues where Bernard was available.

6 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

If you're not dropping anyone of that much importance, Bernard will provide an instant boost for 2-4 weeks depending how the surgery goes for Mixon. I dropped Keelan Cole for him and will try and use Bernard as a trade piece to the Mixon owner in one of my leagues where Bernard was available.

That's my plan.  I have an open roster spot in my 1st league, and can drop R Grant in my 2nd...

Het him asap.

The Cincinnati Bengals could be without running back Joe Mixon for an undetermined period of time. 

Mixon will undergo arthroscopic surgery Saturday to clean up the knee he injured in Thursday night's win against the Baltimore Ravens, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported, via sources informed of the situation. 

The timeline for Mixon's return won't be clear under after the procedure is completed, Pelissero and Garafolo reported.

1 hour ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

Just about to post the same question. Sorry to jump on your topic but my options to drop would be Garcon or R Jones

Bernard should be added in all leagues. When given a chance he has always produced. Drop Jones here as he was a healthy inactive week 1