Sign in to follow this  
LA Hitman

Le'Veon Bell (Trade or keep?)

I've got James Conner and Bell. I'd like to trade Bell but most people want Bell and Conner with uncertainty around when Bell will return. 

Would you trade Bell for someone less talented but who will definitely play or just stash him and wait?

Yeah if you got both just stash and forget him. I don't think he'll be back until week 10 and if Conner play well during these weeks it's not like he's just going to show up and take all the snaps from Conner much less be ready for a heavy workload

• Thanks 1

Just now, League_Champion said:

Keep them both, it's a win win.

Yea I really want to trade him but the price is a bit too steep from the offers I've got. 

If you have them both keep Bell. I have Conner in one league and offered the Bell owner Diggs and Derrick Henry (thought it was a strong offer) and he declined it.

10 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

If you have them both keep Bell. I have Conner in one league and offered the Bell owner Diggs and Derrick Henry (thought it was a strong offer) and he declined it.

Yea I haven't got the offers I wanted or been able to find someone to accept something I thought was reasonable. I can definitely trade him it's just what I will get for him might not be what I really want...then again, when will he even play? 

The team removed him from their official roster and basically said they are ready to proceed without him (not without him as a Steeler but without his services on the field)