[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Advice

Briggssteel

Team is in my signature. Opinions on who to target on waivers of these choices and more importantly, who to drop. This is also a FAAB league.

The best options that I like are:

Keelan Cole

John Brown

Matt Brieda

My gut is to drop Robby Anderson for Cole and Brown as a secondary option, and since I've got Aaron Jones to drop Jamaal Williams for Brieda. Any thoughts?

I definitely agree with dropping Williams. Aaron Jones is coming back this week and with Williams failing to produce in both games Jones was suspended his future role is unpredictable. However be aware that Brieda is in a full on time share and cannot be depended upon to produce on a weekly basis.

I also like dropping Anderson to get either Cole or Brown. In my eyes Cole may have more upside, he looked like a beast this past weekend and there is no reason he shouldn't be getting targets but this is the same team/QB that woefully under used Allen Robinson a couple years ago. Brown is quietly putting up great numbers but if you look at his stats historically he just doesn't maintain, but who knows.

I'm in a spot now and need advice. I have Baldwin on IR but stupid ESPN is listing him as doubtful even though there's absolutely no way he plays. Because of this I have to move him off of IR or I can't make any adds to my roster. Is it worth dropping anyone knowing I might not get any of the players I'm aiming for as I might be outbid? Otherwise I can keep him in IR and all of the same players. Very frustrating as everyone knows Baldwin isn't actually going to play. 

7 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I'm in a spot now and need advice. I have Baldwin on IR but stupid ESPN is listing him as doubtful even though there's absolutely no way he plays. Because of this I have to move him off of IR or I can't make any adds to my roster. Is it worth dropping anyone knowing I might not get any of the players I'm aiming for as I might be outbid? Otherwise I can keep him in IR and all of the same players. Very frustrating as everyone knows Baldwin isn't actually going to play. 

Yes so after looking at it I would have to drop Anderson to make room for Baldwin off of IR, then drop another player on top of that to make room for whoever I add. Ugh. I absolutely can't drop Eckler as I'll be screwed if Gordon goes down. Don't want to drop Jones as he will probably end up being the guy in GB. I don't want to drop Williams without assuring I'm able to replace him with Breida. Kittle is a good rotation with Burton and may end up being better. Crabtree still has a chance to be good. Obviously not dropping Goff in a 2 QB league. Life is hard...