MrMom

Not sold on Saquan

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

thanks capt. obvious

you're the one who said Barkley was in a bad situation, implying that you'd avoid a potentially great RB because he was in a bad situation.

It's absolutely both but isn't it more about situation than talent? Just look at Russell Wilson....

No one said "completely avoid" lol no one even said that. What's being stated are LEGITIMATE concerns :bash:

4 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

It's absolutely both but isn't it more about situation than talent? Just look at Russell Wilson....

No one said "completely avoid" lol no one even said that. What's being stated are LEGITIMATE concerns :bash:

:lol:

And i didn't say "completely avoid"... Ya know, like you're doing when we teased you for saying to take away Barkley's big run. Avoid avoid avoid! Deflect! 

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

thanks capt. obvious

you're the one who said Barkley was in a bad situation, implying that you'd avoid a potentially great RB because he was in a bad situation.

Well?

Again... no one said avoid aside from you :D:D:D:D

Edited by MrMomFister

Put it this way....

Look at David Johnson's numbers. Sooo many people are looking to bench him already... sh*t... even unload him. Add a "big" run like Saquan had and all of a sudden DJ is a stud?? I don't get how you don't get that lmfao

Edited by MrMomFister

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

If you're in a league where people will trade an established RB like those guys for a rookie in a bad situation pull the trigger NOW.

I doubt you'd even see that trade in a keeper/dynasty league.

As for Eli, he is bad because his OL is bad. I really don't think he is washed up as some believe. 

Definitely a stretch. But I could easily see someone out there willing to trade Hunt for him. Maybe you could package a WR with him if you're deep there. Who knows, it's moot offering hypothetical advice. But I'd definitely be trying to make something happen. If not, just enjoy the ride and hope they don't stop tossing it to him.

I will say, anyone that owns him in a money league, needs to do themselves a favor and watch the New York games if they haven't been. Make your own assessment.

Edited by Inziladun

1 hour ago, MrMomFister said:

Put it this way....

Look at David Johnson's numbers. Sooo many people are looking to bench him already... sh*t... even unload him. Add a "big" run like Saquan had and all of a sudden DJ is a stud?? I don't get how you don't get that lmfao

DJ is already a stud, having a down couple of games, if he had an extra 6-8-10 fantasy points that would be pretty big. He is the 11th ranked RB in my league (no PPR), 6 more points would move him to 3rd behind Gurley and Kamara.

Saquon is a stud in the making, where is he on rest of season rankings when you look? I doubt outside the top 10. He is currently 7th in RB scoring.

13 minutes ago, Def. said:

SS3.JPG.d1f5caf41802600fb9080d9f69e49447.JPG

Yeah. This. 

50 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Yeah. This. 

Yeah great argument, bud. Now I see what you're talking about. *mind blown*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by MrMomFister

2 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

Yeah great argument, bud. Now I see what you're talking about. *mind blown*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you start a thread under a faulty premise and you expect others to play your game. good luck with that

Just now, LordOpie said:

you start a thread under a faulty premise and you expect others to play your game. good luck with that

Faulty premise? Playing a game?! Wtf are you talking about :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't get salty now bud...….. people are allowed to have different opinions than yours.

If that popcorn is a bit bland, just disagree with LordOpie's opinion and I'm sure he'll supply some salt :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

If that popcorn is a bit bland, just disagree with LordOpie's opinion and I'm sure he'll supply some salt :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You do like the taste of semen

32 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

See? Lol

i figured based on your username...

if you take away Barkley's 15 yard TD today, he's having a horrible day

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

If you take away Saquons Big Running Plays, why is he even playing in the NFL? :bash:

In fact, if you take away everyones big running plays, then everyone's practically irrelevant. :D

There are a few exceptions, like Mike Alstott. :lol: 

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, LordOpie said:

if you take away Barkley's 15 yard TD today, he's having a horrible day

15 yards and 78 yards are significantly different but okay lmao 

13 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

15 yards and 78 yards are significantly different but okay lmao 

I thought we were taking away big plays? Are TDs now counted in your league?

I you take away 60 IQ points, I'd be you

"I you take 60 IQ points, I'd be you"

HUH? Are you okay over there.....

13 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

"I you take 60 IQ points, I'd be you"

HUH? Are you okay over there.....

Dopie is the resident troll and part time comedian, if you want to have serious discussion don't bother engaging him.

You'll continue to take heat from everybody though for your "if we take away the big play" point, turnovers are big plays if we took those away football games would be quite different. 

• Sad 1

I like engaging with trolls. Especially the ones that THINK they're funny :lol::lol::lol:

The only point I was trying to make is that there's a reason why people that drafted David Johnson are panicking. Prior to this week's game, if you take away that 78 yard run from Barkley, DJ has better numbers rushing. So 1 run for 78 yards is the difference between panicking and being sold? I don't think so....