[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sold on Saquan

MrMom

10 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

If you take away Saquons Big Running Plays, why is he even playing in the NFL? :bash:

In fact, if you take away everyones big running plays, then everyone's practically irrelevant. :D

There are a few exceptions, like Mike Alstott. :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

"I you take 60 IQ points, I'd be you"

HUH? Are you okay over there.....

Dopie is the resident troll and part time comedian, if you want to have serious discussion don't bother engaging him.

You'll continue to take heat from everybody though for your "if we take away the big play" point, turnovers are big plays if we took those away football games would be quite different. 

• Sad 1

I like engaging with trolls. Especially the ones that THINK they're funny :lol::lol::lol:

The only point I was trying to make is that there's a reason why people that drafted David Johnson are panicking. Prior to this week's game, if you take away that 78 yard run from Barkley, DJ has better numbers rushing. So 1 run for 78 yards is the difference between panicking and being sold? I don't think so.... 

If your goal in life is to be taken seriously in a fantasy football forum then I 

53 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

yeah, no one took him seriously.

no one took him seriously with this Barkley nonsense. And no one can take him seriously with that offensive username.

You're the only one taking this personal and serious lmfao

If your goal in life is to be taken seriously in a fantasy football forum then I feel bad for you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rule 62 buddy. Get that yard stick out your a** :ball:

And non-sense? Just because you disagree with my opinion it's "nonsense?" Lmao get that self-righteous attitude out of here :rofl:

Edited by MrMomFister

15 hours ago, LordOpie said:

most of the guys here expect us to be reasonable. Neither you nor I am. Soon, they will hate you too. Good luck with that.

Ummmm scroll up. You're the self-righteous prick that started all this animosity. All I did was state my opinion about something and for some reason it reeeeally triggered you. Are you sure you're okay? You're great at social settings aren't you...… :lol::lol::lol:

This thread was dead until you had something "smart" to say. Good job lmao 

9 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

Ummmm scroll up. You're the self-righteous prick that started all this animosity. All I did was state my opinion about something and for some reason it reeeeally triggered you. Are you sure you're okay? You're great at social settings aren't you...… :lol::lol::lol:

This thread was dead until you had something "smart" to say. Good job lmao 

Wait until you come across a thread where Taz has gone through streaking, those take off big time.

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Wait until you come across a thread where Taz has gone through streaking, those take off big time.

My mission today is to find those threads!

Edited by MrMomFister

3 hours ago, Seahawks21 said:

Saquon is legit.  Wait and see what he can do if he ever had a hole.  

The last game against Houston was gritty and I loved the plays he made. Especially him lining up outside and going 1 on 1 with DBs. I'm sold 

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, stethant said:

I'm buying next year. Wow.

I drafted him at 1 in a keeper league, and now have him and Zeke as keepers in perpetuity.  Didn't help much this year, I'm 1-4, but for the next several years I'll load up on WRs and TEs in the early rounds.  I might be turning that ol' barge around.

• Like 1