[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Gordon for Golladay

I'd keep Gordon. His value has gone up on perception alone with Brady throwing him the ball now. I mean its all team dependent, but even if you don't believe in him I think you could do a lot better than Kenny G who's on many waiver wires. If I owned Gordon and wanted to trade him I'd be looking to package him with an RB2 or WR2 to grab an RB1/WR1. At the very least I'd shop him around a bit more.

4 minutes ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

It's a wr2 league and I'm not overly strong anywhere. Couldn't make the draft. My only better reciever is Hilton. I've got nothing to lose by keeping him. I just got offered M William's for him so I know the guy wants him. I'll just wait on it I reckon

Definitely wait if that's the case. If you want to shop him around, I'd look to make deals as if you were dealing a player like Fitz currently. I think thats the value you should be looking for

I got offered R Freeman and Jones jnr for Hilton from the same guy. I rejected. To be honest I dont even know what's worth chasing on his team.

PPR 3wr league

His team

Mahomes

D Johnson, Mcaffrey, R Freeman, White

Fitz, Jones jnr, Golladay, Enunwa, Parker, M Williams

Rudolph 

My team 

Stafford 

Kamara, McCoy, Ekeler, Crowell, Morris, Montgomery 

Hilton, J Gordon, Crabtree, J Brown, Anderson 

3 hours ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

I got offered R Freeman and Jones jnr for Hilton from the same guy. I rejected. To be honest I dont even know what's worth chasing on his team.

PPR 3wr league

His team

Mahomes

D Johnson, Mcaffrey, R Freeman, White

Fitz, Jones jnr, Golladay, Enunwa, Parker, M Williams

Rudolph 

My team 

Stafford 

Kamara, McCoy, Ekeler, Crowell, Morris, Montgomery 

Hilton, J Gordon, Crabtree, J Brown, Anderson 

With this being your team, I would make the trade.  It looks like you need WR help right now, and Golladay will undoubtedly give you that.  Gordon, obviously, won't.  It's very intriguing to imagine would could be if Gordon clicks with Brady in New England, but that's a big if.