[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon fantasy wagon

8 minutes ago, pegos said:

He’s on waivers in your league? Lol

They dropped him as soon as he got cut I guess not expecting anybody would pick him up or that he would play this season. Needless to say when the Pats signed him I copped. I’m sure everybody did though so chances are I will lose in waivers 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

1 minute ago, eanenson said:

haha on top of that they only had 3 WR on the roster to start the season 

Including Edelman? I’m not sure how long he is suspended but put him in the slot with Gordon & Gronk with White out of the backfield & it will work. Surely Gordon has sense enough to stay within the parameters of the law & take full advantage of this opportunity. He’s a great Rec for Brady to end his career with. 

8 hours ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

They dropped him as soon as he got cut I guess not expecting anybody would pick him up or that he would play this season. Needless to say when the Pats signed him I copped. I’m sure everybody did though so chances are I will lose in waivers 

He was never cut

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

It's totally up in the air what Gordon will do.  Brady does not throw the ball deep very much anymore.  Edelman returns in week 5 and Gordon has to learn one of the most difficult playbooks for a WR.  He could have a good 2nd half but I don't expect much in the next few weeks.

I think I read something,  somewhere that said Gordon is familiar with the playbook. I blew half my stack on adding him because of the potential alone. He could literally end up as my WR1 or back in rehab and on the WW.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, irish said:

I think I read something,  somewhere that said Gordon is familiar with the playbook. I blew half my stack on adding him because of the potential alone. He could literally end up as my WR1 or back in rehab and on the WW.

I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on the "back in rehab" part

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on the "back in rehab" part

I hope not and it has nothing to do with football or fantasy. I'm sure we all agree on that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gallagorilla said:

Actually you don't. He wouldn't make any of my bench rosters 

If he ends up playing the year, like his potential has shown, he not only would outperform anyone on your bench but many of your starters as well. 

4 minutes ago, rocca2112 said:

You must have pretty good rosters then.

I wouldn't want to miss out on a potential WR1

My rosters are pretty good but it's not really about that. I simply think he's a dummy and I don't believe in him. There's plenty of other guys who I'd take a flier on if I'm looking for upside. Who knows, though -  he may become a wr1. Just not on my team.

6 minutes ago, gallagorilla said:

His potential has shown that he cannot play a year

True but fantasy football is about gambling and I'd love to see your roster when you say you wouldn't drop anyone for him.