[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play DJ?

stickers

4 minutes ago, Bytdgane said:

There is never a scenario where you bench DJ he is the cards off and they will figure creative ways to get him the ball quick as hawks tried to do with penny but Dj is a much better route runner and pass catcher 

So my choice is who sits? Enunwa on Thursday vs CLE, Cole vs Ten, Miller vs NYG, Ajayi/Clement vs Indy. All favorable matchups

7 minutes ago, dokes7 said:

Enunwa in the flex, his floor is like 6 catches which means about 8 points (50 yards or so). Could always go higher.

and did you draft DJ with a top 5 pick? Yes! So don’t even think about dropping him. They will work that manure out 

well no way I would drop him..... I am looking at this week and the matchups and it crossed my mind. So youre sitting Cole, Ajayi, or miller in that case?

And I kept DJ in round 12. I picked him up his rookie year so his keeper value is very low round and moves up.

1 minute ago, seahawk3133 said:

If you are sandbagging on purpose or someone is paying you to lose - those are the two ways you are benching DJ

Yeah last week really proved that. I'm not saying I am benching. It's who does get benched.

Although It will not surprise me at all if all of these guys score higher than DJ this week

Edited by stickers