[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team (week 3 starters, trade advice, etc)

Tasandmnm

Landed Gio, Thompson, and James on the wire and figured Gio is worth starting until Mixon returns. Should I bother changing up my Def this week? There are several appealing options (Browns, Bengals, Panthers) on the wire but I have been far more active on the wire than anyone in my league and would like to calm it down a bit in case I really need a pickup later in the year. Also there is a guy that is 0-2 because of RB injuries and he has trash at RB but has Julio and Beckham, I would love to grab one of those guys but what could I offer? I am pretty solid everywhere except TE but still if I could land Julio I'd be crazy not to right?

Screenshot_20180919-134550.png

Screenshot_20180919-134559.png

Bump for help...I am 1-1 and facing a guy that is 2-0 and has Brady, Kamara, JuJu, Kelce, and other guys mostly all in good matchups this week! I really want to get a W and get over .500 instead of losing and being right back in the same position I was in week 2 of getting to .500. All help and input is greatly appreciated.

PPR or no?  you have decent starters... but just based on the 4 guys you list that your opponent has it's got to be a tough week for you unless the rest of his team really blows.  I would try to upgrade at Def (Browns have the Jets).  At TE James has my attention right now and my not be a bad play this week.

Sorry it is a Yahoo standard league. Cleveland Def was not available any longer but I did pick up what I felt to be the best Def available right to me, Dallas. Plus their next couple matchups are pretty decent.

His lineup is Brady, JuJu, Landry, Kamara,D Lewis, Kelce, Cooks, and he has Cleveland D and Ravens K. Just based on projected points he is projected to win by 8. 

Should I approach the Julio/Beckham owner that desperately needs RB help and try to get Julio? If so what should I give up? I don't want to part with Zeke but I could part with Howard and throw in another guy.

How about offering up Howard/M Jones for Julio/A Collins? That way we both upgrade a position and have another guy to plug in. Seems to make sense to me since Julio is clearly the highest valued player in the deal and Collins is clearly the lowest valued player.

10 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

How about offering up Howard/M Jones for Julio/A Collins? That way we both upgrade a position and have another guy to plug in. Seems to make sense to me since Julio is clearly the highest valued player in the deal and Collins is clearly the lowest valued player.

You would be laughed at even if it was just Howard/M Jones for Julio