[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Conner's trade value

higgins4321

2 minutes ago, shamrocka said:

Conner definitely has the most value to the Bell owner because it will take away some of the sting of the wasted first round pick to this point.  Who does the Bell owner have that you would want?

I would think any RB would have value to a Bell owner not just Conner

8 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

I would think any RB would have value to a Bell owner not just Conner

That is true but the bell owner gets the most value out of Conner as a current rb1-2 and a handcuff to the rb1 that he hasn't let go yet. The bell owner much more likely to trade a decent wr to get Conner. I'd target someone like Diggs or Evan's. A clear wr1 that was picked in round 2 or 3. I don't think you will get a top tier wr for Conner. at least I wouldn't trade you one, even if I was the bell owner. 

20 minutes ago, shamrocka said:

Conner definitely has the most value to the Bell owner because it will take away some of the sting of the wasted first round pick to this point.  Who does the Bell owner have that you would want?

Tyreek Hill is about all he has that i would want.  He's thin on RB as it is and I would obviously give him something to go with it to get hill but he wasn't interested.