[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Agholor this week

How do we feel about Agholor this week?  I currently have him penciled in as my WR2.  

Full PPR league with a 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Who do I start as my WR2 this week?

Agholor vs Indy (my worry is that he has succeeded with Foles as QB but how will he do with Wentz?)

DJax vs Pitt

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's a great matchup for him. And with Wentz back they'll finally sling it downfield. I love him this week. He's a good flex PPR as well.

It really comes down to picking 2 out of these 3, Fuller, Agholor and DJay (Thielen is my #1.)

I've locked Fuller into my lineup

8 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

It really comes down to picking 2 out of these 3, Fuller, Agholor and DJay (Thielen is my #1.)

I've locked Fuller into my lineup

I think all 3 are good plays. I'd go Aghalor & Fuller. I just think both are primed for big weeks. DJax has a big game here and there then disappears. I don't trust him.

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I think all 3 are good plays. I'd go Aghalor & Fuller. I just think both are primed for big weeks. DJax has a big game here and there then disappears. I don't trust him.

My concerns with Agholor are Indy is a good pass defense, so will the Eagles rush more and Wentz hasn't played in a while.  He will probably be rusty and they may not take the training wheels off his 1st week back.

The way the TB offense has been is unsustainable, but they are playing a Pitt defense that gave up 3 TDs to the Browns and 6 TDs to the Chiefs.  I can see both teams scoring into the 30's and that favors DJax to me.  But then again, he has had 2 good weeks so this could be the week he disappears.

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

My concerns with Agholor are Indy is a good pass defense, so will the Eagles rush more and Wentz hasn't played in a while.  He will probably be rusty and they may not take the training wheels off his 1st week back.

The way the TB offense has been is unsustainable, but they are playing a Pitt defense that gave up 3 TDs to the Browns and 6 TDs to the Chiefs.  I can see both teams scoring into the 30's and that favors DJax to me.  But then again, he has had 2 good weeks so this could be the week he disappears.

You may be right about that. But honestly I think all 3 are pretty good plays. Especially since your team is so deep.

15 hours ago, rocca2112 said:

I love agholor this week I mean he's getting back Wentz and he's the only target in Phili.. they even called Jordan Matthews off the streets to come back.

Agholor has a higher floor and I think DJax has a higher ceiling.. I hope this helps

Agholor the only target in Philly?  Are you forgetting about the stud TE Ertz?  22 targets for Agholor, 23 for Ertz. 

Maybe only WR getting targets, and a healthy 1/4 share (82 total)

I'd go Agholor over DJaz though. 

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Maybe only WR getting targets, and a healthy 1/4 share (82 total)

I'd go Agholor over DJaz though. 

Thanks, this was also with Foles under center.  He still seems like the only WR unless Jordan Matthews signs, but I can't see him stealing too many targets from Agholor.

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Thanks, this was also with Foles under center.  He still seems like the only WR unless Jordan Matthews signs, but I can't see him stealing too many targets from Agholor.

Last year with Wentz starting 13 games, Ertz 110, Alshon Jeffrey 120.  My point is Ertz is one of two primary targets on that offense, and the post said Agholor is the only target in Philly.  Just trying to correct what I saw as misinformation. 

51 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Last year with Wentz starting 13 games, Ertz 110, Alshon Jeffrey 120.  My point is Ertz is one of two primary targets on that offense, and the post said Agholor is the only target in Philly.  Just trying to correct what I saw as misinformation. 

He  is the only wide receiver target on that team. Who else is there?  Alshon out, Wallace out, Sproles out, Ajayi out and on & on. He should see high-volume this weekend. For me he is a must start. 

Love Agholor this week but as you pointed out Djax is in a good position as well. Agholor you can basically guarantee he is getting targets, Djax on the other hand could easily not get one target since TB has so many weapons but he might get 200 yards and 2tds lol. Play Agholor if you want to feel safe, if you feel like gambling throw Djax out there.

46 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He  is the only wide receiver target on that team. Who else is there?  Alshon out, Wallace out, Sproles out, Ajayi out and on & on. He should see high-volume this weekend. For me he is a must start. 

GUYS OTHER THAN WR ARE TARGETS  

He is seeing high volume, but the Eagles passing offense is two headed, Ertz and the leading WR.   The post was ignoring the TE, like Agholor is the only player who will see significant targets. 

Never said he wasn't a must start, was just commenting on what somebody else said, not sure why it bothers you. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

GUYS OTHER THAN WR ARE TARGETS  

He is seeing high volume, but the Eagles passing offense is two headed, Ertz and the leading WR.   The post was ignoring the TE, like Agholor is the only player who will see significant targets. 

Never said he wasn't a must start, was just commenting on what somebody else said, not sure why it bothers you. 

Whoa, calm down with the caps! Obviously you're the only one bothered. You made a statement, I asked a question you can't answer.

Let's try again. Who is gonna catch balls in that offense now that Alshon, Ajayi, Wallace & Sproles are all out? That leaves Ertz, Clement and Aghalor. You do the math. The way I see it that's a lot of balls coming Aghalor's way. Wouldn't you agree?