[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which qb do I start

Sgwadllub3

14 minutes ago, Sgwadllub3 said:

Big Ben in his last 5 road games has been a qb 2 so that's why there is the question. At least with tyrod there's a floor with rushing but thank you for the input

Yeah but why are you only going back 5 road games? That's just cherry-picking stats to fit some narrative.

I think it's a given that teams/players don't perform as well on the road and you certainly need to keep that in mind but sometimes there are overriding factors (like an extremely porous defense, an exceptional player, weather, etc)

I think given the choice of only Ben and Tyrod, it HAS to be Ben (it doesn't mean that it's a guarantee, we're just prognosticating the likely outcomes here).

Btw, Tyrod was horrible in CLE in week 1 so I disagree that his floor is higher than Ben's.

32 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

I'm not sure what the conundrum is here.

Which is the better passing team, CLE or PIT?

Which is the worse passing defense, NYJ or TB?

Which game is expected to be highscoring since neither defenses are good and both offenses are rolling?

Why don't you just answer the question instead of being a pretentious dickhead. Jesus Christ.

Anyways..... yeah dude start Ben for sure.