[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Someone to Pick Up Calvin Ridley?

Matt07chs

I would drop Parker for him. Dolphins are showing they're either sick of his stuff, or not interested in playing him since he was a healthy scratch last week. Meanwhile, Julio has missed the last two days of practices, and Ridley is only going to get better, and already has a great foundation as a disciplined and good route runner.

33 minutes ago, tdybaz said:

I would drop Parker for him. Dolphins are showing they're either sick of his stuff, or not interested in playing him since he was a healthy scratch last week. Meanwhile, Julio has missed the last two days of practices, and Ridley is only going to get better, and already has a great foundation as a disciplined and good route runner.

I'm thinking about it, I just want him to play at least 1 game and then go from there.

Anybody else though?

38 minutes ago, tdybaz said:

This guy gets it

I'd say drop Parker or Crabtree. Both those 2 are mediocre at best over last few years. Ridley is very good and learning FAST but most important lines up in passing offense along side Julio. A few more games and Ridley will prove himself to all and you'll be glad you got him!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you dropped SOMEONE to pick up Ridley, cause damn that boy is gooooood! I managed to get him in my keeper league after week 2, and he's done great by me.

2 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Why is Rickey on waivers 🧐

You DO realize this post was originally back on Sept 20th.