[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FA: Phillip Lindsay - this bid canceled

Gizmo

Alex, I agree you won the bid by our clocks....your delima will now be...who are you going to drop from your roster without exceeding the maximum 40  years....keep in mind you will still hold 1 contract year fro anyone you release from your roster (as a penalty for acquiring that player) so it does not help to drop a player that has 1 year on their contract as that will not clear up the contract you will need to assign Lindsay a contract. It will have to be someone w/ 2 or more years since you already used all your allotted 40 years.

This is percisely the reason some of use did not max out our contract years @ 40 years....to allow us the comfort to pick up free agents and to make trades for players that have more contract years than those we are giving up.

If this is a style you would choose to play in the upcoming years, you may want to plan accordingly when assigning new rookie contracts when that time comes next year.

Yeah I deleted that comment in hopes of not creating more of a mess with this than I already have. 

If it's alright with everyone else I think I'd just prefer to cancel my activities in FA so far, as I don't have the resources to add anyone at the moment. Otherwise I'll have to figure it out tomorrow.

Edited by alexgee

Cancelling bids is not O.K......

What are we suppose to do w/ Lindsay at this point if you cancel your bidding after the 48 hour bidding period?

I will be mad if Lindsay gets sold to Fiese because I would have bid 13 credits, but you did it first, essentially your bid blocked mine.

None of us want another 10 day bidding process by starting the bidding process over from square one. The current bidding process has held him off rosters for 2 games, another prolonged bidding process could hold him off of rosters for another 2 weeks, that would not be fair to any of us.

• fuz changed the title to FA: Phillip Lindsay - this bid canceled
  • fuz locked this topic