[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Golden Tate for Larry Fitz?

shawn119

Standard scoring 12 team league.  We can only have 1 player per position on our bench and at the moment it's Golden Tate for me.  I'm playing D Adams and JuJu.  Somebody just gave up on Larry Fitzgerald and sent him to the waiver wire.  Do I swap Tate for Fitz or hold pat with what I know I've got on my bench in Golden Tate?

1 minute ago, 8rattoon said:

Ridiculous bench rules, first of all. Must be hell trying to draft with so much emphasis on byes.

I like Fitz over Tate, though.

Yeah.  It was a friend scrambling for a 12th person last second in a $100 buy in league so I took it for him.  The only saving grace is we get an IR spot where we can stash a player for 2 weeks.  But you only get 1 QB/WR/RB/TE/K/DEF on your bench.  You start 1 QB/2 RB and WR and there is no flex spot.  The good news is, the people in the league suck pretty bad at it so I ended up with a pretty good team.