[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Callaway

indyrckstar

Probably have to review the play by play info to get that, not sure how you'd find targets by QB X to player Y.

There was no time to throw the ball early, so nobody was getting many targets. 

Callaway will continue to develop and improve, but I wouldn't drop Enunwa for him at this point, maybe keeper/dynasty if you're considering Callaway for that. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Probably have to review the play by play info to get that, not sure how you'd find targets by QB X to player Y.

There was no time to throw the ball early, so nobody was getting many targets. 

Callaway will continue to develop and improve, but I wouldn't drop Enunwa for him at this point, maybe keeper/dynasty if you're considering Callaway for that. 

I really don't want to drop him but that offense looks very inept.  We don't do dynasty league.

My bench players (10 team league) in my money league is weird right now.  I got Ingram, Lev'eon Bell (frustrating), Wentz, Royce Freeman, Alshon Jeffrey and Josh Gordon.  Many of these guys will move up the depth chart to starting roles.  Trying to figure out ways to optimize the overall team

Edited by indyrckstar

Taylor also badly underthrew Callaway which in stride would have been a 60+ yd TD.  Callaway beat defender by at least 5 yards.

The reason Taylor didn't have time to throw and Mayfield fared better was just better QB play.  No change really to the pass rush or the blocking.  Mayfield made quicker decisions and got rid of the ball.  When he didn't, he was able to side step the rush and still get the pass out.  Taylor tried to run at first site of trouble, and while he avoided some of the rush, just ran into more of it, or threw errant passes.

Mayfield did have a few miscues, one that should have been intercepted, and a fumble that O-Line picked up.

My thought if you have a receiver that you probably will never use on your bench, go for the upside that Callaway has with Mayfield.  The talent for both players was obvious last night.

• Like 1