[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IS THIS FAIR FOR COMMISH TO DO THIS?

Inziladun

Should Comissioner be able to do this?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is this fair for the Comissioner to do?

• Yes, that is super fair
    • No, that's a load of bull crap.

In one of my Dynasty leagues the commissioner in my league took all the star players off everyone's individual rostesr and put him on his own team. The league is outraged and I voiced my concerns.

He's saying that because he's a commissioner and that he paid his dues early (the fee is large and needs to be split into 4 payments) he's entitled to borrow players from teams that haven't paid their full dues yet.

Is this fair? A lot of members in the league are upset.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

Is this a serious question?  Of course it’s fair. He runs the league and should be able to make sure he wins it. Otherwise what’s the fun in being a comish???

i fine these asinine questions tiresome. I feel like people are just trolling us. 

Check your sarcasm meter, this is clearly taking a shot at the "hey is this fair for the commish/league" guy who was posting 3-4 of these every week. 

I also figure your first part of response is sarcasm, otherwise I'm doing it wrong (been co-commish for about 25 years, one title and I think 2 second place finishes.

19 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Check your sarcasm meter, this is clearly taking a shot at the "hey is this fair for the commish/league" guy who was posting 3-4 of these every week. 

I also figure your first part of response is sarcasm, otherwise I'm doing it wrong (been co-commish for about 25 years, one title and I think 2 second place finishes.

Ah. I get it now. Thanks!

On 9/21/2018 at 1:03 PM, Inziladun said:

In one of my Dynasty leagues the commissioner in my league took all the star players off everyone's individual rostesr and put him on his own team. The league is outraged and I voiced my concerns.

He's saying that because he's a commissioner and that he paid his dues early (the fee is large and needs to be split into 4 payments) he's entitled to borrow players from teams that haven't paid their full dues yet.

Is this fair? A lot of members in the league are upset.

Yeah, sure.  Like anyone would believe that happenned.

Why are you wasting everyone's time trolling here?  Geez, find a life dude.

Edited by Dcat
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

are you trolling or dense? Because I thought  Inziladun  was actually too obvious in his humor. Granted, I thought he was *intentionally* obvious because there are so many snowflakes here. Really, a very surprising amount of snowflakes here.

so, are you trolling back? If so, it failed, it was too directly mean. Mean is good when it's funny. Not so good when just malicious

If you're not trolling, then :lol:

10 minutes ago, heehawks said:

My gawd, everybody in this forum needs to take a Xanax and relax...

yeah well...

what a shame what this forum has become over the last few years compared to what it once was.  

Carry on.

Edited by Dcat
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, darin3 said:

Well he did have admin privileges here for awhile.  He took the liberty of editing my profile for me.  Such a nice gesture.

It seemed like all of us did for a while.  Leave it to someone like that to actually start abusing it though :doh: