[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IS THIS FAIR FOR COMMISH TO DO THIS?

Inziladun

Should Comissioner be able to do this?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is this fair for the Comissioner to do?

• Yes, that is super fair
    • No, that's a load of bull crap.

Just now, Def. said:

There's not an office here that doesn't have a mini fridge with beer or wine in it.  :brew: 

I used to work at a couple different places like that.  Not so much here.  Bigger company with lots of BS.  Think Office Space of the real estate / construction world.  No TPS reports but plenty of BS, politics, rules, etc.

I will be sure to have a beer and perhaps some other libations in about 3 or 4 hours though.  :D  

7 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I used to work at a couple different places like that.  Not so much here.  Bigger company with lots of BS.  Think Office Space of the real estate / construction world.  No TPS reports but plenty of BS, politics, rules, etc.

I will be sure to have a beer and perhaps some other libations in about 3 or 4 hours though.  :D  

Did you all switch from the Swingline to the Boston yet? 

SS3.JPG.b2cbf1bd2b1e834441d72c1400c49153.JPG

On 9/28/2018 at 4:41 PM, darin3 said:

Sounds like you need a bottle in your desk:brew:1

11 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Sounds like you need a bottle in your desk:brew:1

Might as well bring politics into this thread too ..

Based on Judge Kavanaugh's testimony that he "likes beer" I am guessing he will keep some at his desk. 

I thought those comments during his testimony were hilarious and made me like him.