[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to fix my horrifyingly putrid team?

Constantguest

The title puts it mildly. Current matchup score is 83.58-47.56 and hoping I can survive Evans and JuJu to avoid dropping to 0-3. Haven't come anywhere close to 100 points standard scoring yet this year. I have never had a team this dismal and am honestly at a lose. Team is:

QB: Wilson, Luck

WR: Julio, Thielen, D. Thomas, Cole

RB: Zeke, Howard, McCoy, Drake and Murray

TE: Kittle, Reed

K: Baily

Def: Stream

Gonna cut Luck, Murray and Kittle likely (cuz of the Jimmy G injury). Way I see it I likely need to package Julio + RB to get a different WR1. Top 5 QB on ww are: Dalton, Smith, Goff, Stafford, Ryan. And I don't know if I should try a TE in FA or try a trade. Probably the best ww options are: Howard, RSJ, Hooper, Ebron and Njoku. 

Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated. Really not sure how I drafted such an ugly unit this year and I desperately need to climb out of this hole...

Edited by Constantguest

Care to help me out

10 minutes ago, vmilani31 said:

So the Fitz owner is panicking and I like the potential of Rosen-Fitzgerald. He wants  Watkins for Fitz. I, at first glance, would do that in a heart beat. But I have Mahomes, Hill and Watkins so I like the combo and it makes it hard to give up Watkins. 

Would you do Watkins for Fitz? .5 pt PPR 

My receivers are Hill, Juju, D. Thomas, Kupp, Anderson, Baldwin and Watkins 

44 minutes ago, vmilani31 said:

I don’t think your team is that bad, maybe just some bad luck. If you’re looking to make any moves though, you’re pretty set a WR. I would try and find a deal with Julio and see what you can land. 

Agreed with this. You have a solid crew. 

1 hour ago, Constantguest said:

The title puts it mildly. Current matchup score is 83.58-47.56 and hoping I can survive Evans and JuJu to avoid dropping to 0-3. Haven't come anywhere close to 100 points standard scoring yet this year. I have never had a team this dismal and am honestly at a lose. Team is:

QB: Wilson, Luck

WR: Julio, Thielen, D. Thomas, Cole

RB: Zeke, Howard, McCoy, Drake and Murray

TE: Kittle, Reed

K: Baily

Def: Stream

Gonna cut Luck, Murray and Kittle likely (cuz of the Jimmy G injury). Way I see it I likely need to package Julio + RB to get a different WR1. Top 5 QB on ww are: Dalton, Smith, Goff, Stafford, Ryan. And I don't know if I should try a TE in FA or try a trade. Probably the best ww options are: Howard, RSJ, Hooper, Ebron and Njoku. 

Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated. Really not sure how I drafted such an ugly unit this year and I desperately need to climb out of this hole...

I wouldn't drop kittle either. 

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'd pick up Goff

And tradd Julio and a RB for Brown or Hopkins or OBJ

Sent out a trade offer for OBJ. Offered Julio + Drake. Owner countered with Julio + Zeke for K. Allen and OBJ. Thoughts? Not really interested in losing my best RB plus not sure how I'd replace him with a different trade. 

Would not cut Luck..  He is still shaking the rust off and the arm strength is starting to come around..  

I believe he is back to top 10 QB level by week 8

Team isn't that brutal but Dallas offense is pathetic so I'd roll with a different kicker and I'd cut a TE and pick-up a RB/WR who might start getting playing time in a couple weeks

Julio and Zeke haven't exactly been returning 1st round value so far. Wilson has a pitiful line. Luck looks rusty. Thomas has been bad. He and Keenum are just not on the same page. McCoy is a complete disaster. Thielen is good in PPR formats but not so much in standard because he doesn't find the end zone often. I think you just have to ride it out and hope for the best (a playoff berth). 

I agree with dropping Kittle for (in order) - Njoku, Howard, Ebron

• Thanks 1