TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

Fitzmagic or Fitzpatrick

Recommended Posts

The Jets, Texans, & Titans (among others) know him to be the highly forgettable, Fitzpatrick! Though the Buccaneers have come to know him as somebody else entirely. Well, they have given the man a new name, Fitzmagic!

 

Can the once unproven backup stamp his name into water cooler talks around the nation as being a premier QB in the 2018 campaign? Winston might not be buying the stock!

 

Thus far he has managed 8 TDS & over 800 yards in 2 games. One would say those are ridiculous numbers especially given the history of his career. 

 

Can the bearded fashion guru cast his spells tonight against a questionable Steelers D? Even still the question lingers, Fitzmagic or Firzpatrick?

Now, the kickoff!

 

 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Conner McGregors older brother is going to keep up his unpresident performance tonight in a wild shootout at the O.K. Corral!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three picks for Fitz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and then a 50 yarder to Evans...

 

how was that not a horse collar tackle AND a facemask? that was dangerously bad tackle

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaaaaand he comes back down to earth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Uhhh 🤦🏻‍♂️

The fans in the stands are wearing Fitz beards. They are probably ready to throw them on the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of that makes me SMH. Can you imagine being a wife of the guy that takes 3 hours getting ready for a Raider game? :blink:

 

"Honey ? ...Do I look completely insane yet? Or do I need more skulls and spikes on the shoulder?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Some of that makes me SMH. Can you imagine being a wife of the guy that takes 3 hours getting ready for a Raider game? :blink:

 

"Honey ? ...Do I look completely insane yet? Or do I need more skulls and spikes on the shoulder?

do the skulls make my ass look big?

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how come TB didn't give up when NEP did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuz they don't feel a need to cheat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Beer made his daily comment about the Pats cheating.  Was getting worried when I didn't see it by lunch time.   :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LordOpie said:

and then a 50 yarder to Evans...

 

how was that not a horse collar tackle AND a facemask? that was dangerously bad tackle

 

Because it doesn't fit the rules for either penalty. If its the play I recall the defender grabbed the back of the jersey, not inside the collar, and spun the player around, not pulled them down from the back. The refs got it right, and you want them to throw MORE FLAGS? That game was already hard to watch with a roughing call on virtually every sack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

It was Winston’s first day of work outs with the team this morning. This begs the question for next week, to Fitz or not to Fitz?

 

Not even a question, Fitz all the way. Winston is rusty and will need some time to get ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

 

Because it doesn't fit the rules for either penalty. If its the play I recall the defender grabbed the back of the jersey, not inside the collar, and spun the player around, not pulled them down from the back. The refs got it right, and you want them to throw MORE FLAGS? That game was already hard to watch with a roughing call on virtually every sack.

Please let me know when you agree with someone. Should be recorded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

It was Winston’s first day of work outs with the team this morning. This begs the question for next week, to Fitz or not to Fitz?

 

If you bought your breakfast burrito at Love's there on the south side, then I think it's definitely the Fitz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.