[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Pick Up with Garoppolo Out

rvbigtown

6pt passing td, yardage bonus

Don't feel comfortable going with Luck...……..Dalton, Tannehill, Smith, Flacco, Mayfield available on waivers...….thinking of dumping both Luck and obviously Garoppolo and picking up Mayfield (for upside) and one of the other guys listed.  Should I roll with Luck/Mayfield?  Should I drop Luck and pick up one of the players listed?  

I'd keep Luck.  Give him a little more time.  He was out of football for a long time but before he was hurt, he was a top 4 QB.  I'd pick up Smith or Mayfield.  Smith is probably the safer pick up.  Mayfield could be great but he is also a rookie.  If it was me, I'd keep Luck and pick up Smith. 

1 minute ago, rvbigtown said:

Thanks for advice El Jefe...…...I like it

You got it.  If you're a gambling man, Mayfield may be a good pick up tho.  I think he's going to be a stud but since we don't know how good he's going to be this year, it's hard to recommend him over someone like Smith who is a consistent QB.  Smith isn't going to win your week to week matchups but he's likely not going to lose them either.  Since you're already gambling with the fact Luck hasn't looked great, Smith makes a little safer option.  Maybe someone else can chime in.  FWIW, I'm picking up Mayfield in my 2QB league where I have Wentz and Watson. 

• Like 1