[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on P. Lindsay moving forward...

captain77

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

i disagree that you're not upset. Why would you call @dope man a "(the really bad word)ing twat" if you were chill?

look at his posts "stop being so sensitive...talk fantasy football"...i wasnt being sensitive and i was trying to talk FF...so hes a twat.....this doesnt bother me one bit...doesnt bother my life one bit

5 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Another thread hijacked by a certain individual not liking someone’s opinion 

wrong

dead wrong...ur seeing what you want to 

ask opie...ive actualy said to him that i may have been way wrong on freeman and that its not looking good for my preseason feeling on him.....thats not the point here....AT ALL...you are missing the point....its not hard to see

this isnt about freeman/lindsay....ive already said that i may be wrong about that(although theres still a long ways to go and hes actually not been bad...just not as much work and as good as id hoped).......this is about the comment "you just liked his situation"

isnt that why most guys draft most guys in serious, competitive, fantasy leagues?!?! its a generic statement....sure there are some leagues where homers take homer players...and some leagues where guys who know nothing prob take guys cause they think their names are funny.....but in most FF leagues people take guys because they like their "situations"

keep reaching james...you dont like me...i get it.....its fine....but youre way off base...has nothing to do with my opinion on freeman/lindsay...or opies

im asking him, simply, to tell me what he means by his comment "you just liked his situation"....

kareem hunt last year...ADP prob somewhere around 11-14 with ware healthy and in the starting role

ware goes down..out for the year....hunts ADP shoots up to round 3-4...

WHY? because people liked his situation better after ware got hurt...thats why people draft guys.....its a generic statement that doesnt really explain anything

16 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

If "situation" meant Freeman performing well in all 3 preseason games played, displaying a good combination of power/speed/elusiveness, knowing Booker is a terrible RB, etc...  then yes, I would agree.   I thought he would be tier 1 RB.  Especially with Denver having nice complementary pieces.  I didn't account for Lindsay because Freeman was just playing better. 

Once the season started, the dynamics changed.  Lindsay turned out to be like a young Darren Sproles.  

Freeman isn't a bust but not nearly the tier 1 RB that I thought he could be.  Season is still young though so we shall see how it plays out.  

For now, I will say I got it wrong.  Similar to how I will say about getting Baker Mayfield right with play him ASAP vs letting Tyrod Taylor suck the wind out of this Cleveland team. 

yup...my sentiments exactly

freeman isnt a bust certainly...but i felt he could be a tier one back as well...not looking that way.....we will see..maybe it gets better.....its not like hes been awful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesplante11 said:

Who says I was talking about either of you. And who said I didn’t like you?

you dont have to say it directly...some of us are able to figure things out lol.......and the comment you made, which was clearly directed at me, makes it fairly obvious you dislike me...its all good though...no worries

12 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

I'm in Vietnam.  I thought you guys were arguing in the middle of the night.  I forgot to adjust for time zones.  It was funnier when I thought you guys were arguing at 4am.

where in nam are you? i went over there for 2 weeks about 4 years ago...spent most of my time in da nang...spent about 3 days in HCMC....had a good time

although it was a struggle on a sunday to stay up and follow my fantasy teams( was there in october)...i was all drunk following the 4pm games on my ipad lolol

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

I've been in HCMC for the last 6 weeks.  I only meant to stay here for a few days but I can't seem to leave.

i became addicted to ostrich in HCMC lolol

my best friends cousin lives/works over there...so we went over...it was nice having our own personal tour guide/translator

we flew into hong kong and spent 3 days there...one of those days we took the ferry to macau and spent the day at the venetian gambling and eating dumplings....then went into da nang for about 8 days before spending the last 3 in hcmc

it was cool...rented a moped for the week in da nang(pretty much a must)....which was great..although there are some parts of the traffic there that are unnerving...its a little scary being at a stoplight(which are rare) wedged between an oil/fuel truck and another vehicle when you can reach out each elbow and touch either one...the roundabouts there are insane too...most of the people there i knew were all too comfortable because they were used to it.....but your first time getting acclimated to traffic there is crazy on a moped.....took that thing up to the top of hai van pass and all sorts of other fun crazy stuff....got wasted of course all the time

didnt spend a ton of time in HCMC but i do remember returning to the hotel every morning around 5 am lolol.....my fave though was hitting the lil street pubs outside on the tiny plastic furniture and having someone grill me up some street food...ostrich! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i became addicted to ostrich in HCMC lolol

I'll have to look for ostrich.  I haven't eaten it as far as I know but there is a lot of stuff I've eaten by just pointing at it.

15 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

its a little scary being at a stoplight

Green light: I go

Yellow light: I still go

Red light: I can still go

• Like 1

On 9/28/2018 at 10:57 PM, dope man said:

Boys Boys....slow it down....LordOpie makes for good conversation here and has for a long time.  Forever in debt....stop being so sensitive!

Good conversation?  Mostly just ramblings of a fool. He thinks he is the Huddle comic relief, just tossing out silly stuff trying to get a rise out of people.

Which is really just a troll.  I suppose there are a few nuggets of real wisdom, but tons of crap to wade through to find them. 

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Good conversation?  Mostly just ramblings of a fool. He thinks he is the Huddle comic relief, just tossing out silly stuff trying to get a rise out of people.

Which is really just a troll.  I suppose there are a few nuggets of real wisdom, but tons of crap to wade through to find them. 

I have often thought that you rambled a lot as well....and you seem to quote me a lot, which is making me wonder if you are stalking me or have a school age crush on me...either way it is starting to make me a little uncomfortable big guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, dope man said:

I have often thought that you rambled a lot as well....and you seem to quote me a lot, which is making me wonder if you are stalking me or have a school age crush on me...either way it is starting to make me a little uncomfortable big guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

I quote people when I respond directly to something they said, even if it was the last post in the thread. Don't recall doing it that often with you, or responding to things you've said. But your defense of Opie here seemed odd. 

Yes I can ramble a lot, but its mostly about fantasy football, topics being discussed or how it relates to my team/league.