captain77

Thoughts on P. Lindsay moving forward...

6 hours ago, dope man said:

Boys Boys....slow it down....LordOpie makes for good conversation here and has for a long time.  Forever in debt....stop being so sensitive!

no he doesnt make good conversation

and trust me...hes enjoying this interaction more than i ever would....because thats what he enjoy most...interaction and baiting of nameless, faceless, internet posters

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LordOpie said:

but i have already answered this. Several times. You simply didn't like my answer.

Just in case you forgot, eventho you participated and argued with me, here's the link...

Go read all 10 pages again.

Also, please see signature...

no that doesnt answer my question AT ALL

ive read the thread...i participated in it

answer me...what does "you just liked his situation" mean? isnt that why guys pick most players?

when hunt jumped to a 3-4 round pick last year after ware went down why did that happen? because people suddenly thought hunt was much more talented or was it because the situation changed?

Just now, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

no he doesnt make good conversation

and trust me...hes enjoying this interaction more than i ever would....because thats what he enjoy most...interaction and baiting of nameless, faceless, internet posters

Get over yourself and talk fantasy football. Get your panties out of your crack while you are doing it. JFC

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i am talking fantasy football you (the really bad word)ing twat.....read my posts...im asking him a question he cant answer....and he keeps going back to the thread which ive already known his stance on freeman...we debated it in the preseason...i know his stance..he didnt like him and he still doesnt..im fine with that

im trying to get him to answer the question on what "you just liked his situation" actually means....

you should prob exit this convo ...it doesnt concern you....it never did.....so just ignore it if you have nothing to contribute to it

nobodys anything is in any crack...it isnt as serious as youd like to think it is....im just typing words...my blood pressure isnt rising...im not angry...im typing words and having a convo.....talk about oversensitive

So (the really bad word)ing sensitive you are....we will all pitch in and get you a kitty cat or a fish aquarium if you like....gotta bring down the stress levels caused by your sensitivity. Btw I f’n hate Lindsey as well!

Edited by dope man
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dope man said:

So (the really bad word)ing sensitive you are....we will all pitch in and get you a kitty cat or a fish aquarium if you like....gotta bring down the stress levels caused by your sensitivity. Btw I f’n hate Lindsey as well!

sad...you are sad...

you have anything to add to the ff convo i was trying to have(which you accused me of not trying to have)?

My bad, I shouldn’t have stooped to your level...I apologize! Go Lindsey! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dope man said:

My bad, I shouldn’t have stooped to your level...I apologize! Go Lindsey! 

your level is talking about kitties, aquariums and sensitivity

i was here talking about FF and asking question....you were right to apologize

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dope man said:

Boys Boys....slow it down....LordOpie makes for good conversation here and has for a long time.

He does?

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i am talking fantasy football you (the really bad word)ing twat...

nobodys anything is in any crack...it isnt as serious as youd like to think it is....im just typing words...my blood pressure isnt rising...im not angry...im typing words and having a convo.....talk about oversensitive

i disagree that you're not upset. Why would you call @dope man a "(the really bad word)ing twat" if you were chill?

Wow...this topic turned into a poopshow.  Thanks to those who answered...and thanks to those who entertained.  Everyone has a role!

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

i disagree that you're not upset. Why would you call @dope man a "(the really bad word)ing twat" if you were chill?

look at his posts "stop being so sensitive...talk fantasy football"...i wasnt being sensitive and i was trying to talk FF...so hes a twat.....this doesnt bother me one bit...doesnt bother my life one bit

5 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Another thread hijacked by a certain individual not liking someone’s opinion 

wrong

dead wrong...ur seeing what you want to 

ask opie...ive actualy said to him that i may have been way wrong on freeman and that its not looking good for my preseason feeling on him.....thats not the point here....AT ALL...you are missing the point....its not hard to see

this isnt about freeman/lindsay....ive already said that i may be wrong about that(although theres still a long ways to go and hes actually not been bad...just not as much work and as good as id hoped).......this is about the comment "you just liked his situation"

isnt that why most guys draft most guys in serious, competitive, fantasy leagues?!?! its a generic statement....sure there are some leagues where homers take homer players...and some leagues where guys who know nothing prob take guys cause they think their names are funny.....but in most FF leagues people take guys because they like their "situations"

keep reaching james...you dont like me...i get it.....its fine....but youre way off base...has nothing to do with my opinion on freeman/lindsay...or opies

im asking him, simply, to tell me what he means by his comment "you just liked his situation"....

kareem hunt last year...ADP prob somewhere around 11-14 with ware healthy and in the starting role

ware goes down..out for the year....hunts ADP shoots up to round 3-4...

WHY? because people liked his situation better after ware got hurt...thats why people draft guys.....its a generic statement that doesnt really explain anything

16 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

If "situation" meant Freeman performing well in all 3 preseason games played, displaying a good combination of power/speed/elusiveness, knowing Booker is a terrible RB, etc...  then yes, I would agree.   I thought he would be tier 1 RB.  Especially with Denver having nice complementary pieces.  I didn't account for Lindsay because Freeman was just playing better. 

Once the season started, the dynamics changed.  Lindsay turned out to be like a young Darren Sproles.  

Freeman isn't a bust but not nearly the tier 1 RB that I thought he could be.  Season is still young though so we shall see how it plays out.  

For now, I will say I got it wrong.  Similar to how I will say about getting Baker Mayfield right with play him ASAP vs letting Tyrod Taylor suck the wind out of this Cleveland team. 

yup...my sentiments exactly

freeman isnt a bust certainly...but i felt he could be a tier one back as well...not looking that way.....we will see..maybe it gets better.....its not like hes been awful

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

keep reaching james...you dont like me...i get it.....its fine....but youre way off base...has nothing to do with my opinion on freeman/lindsay...or opies

Who says I was talking about either of you. And who said I didn’t like you?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

we like to think we're important enough to be discussed :lol:

Just now, michaelredd9 said:

You guys get up awfully early for all of this drama.....................

I am up all night

1 hour ago, jamesplante11 said:

you dont have to say it directly...some of us are able to figure things out lol.......and the comment you made, which was clearly directed at me, makes it fairly obvious you dislike me...its all good though...no worries

23 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i like to fish on occasion

I'm in Vietnam.  I thought you guys were arguing in the middle of the night.  I forgot to adjust for time zones.  It was funnier when I thought you guys were arguing at 4am.

image.png.940fefef0c27d680e45d565f8bf7be00.png

tenor.gif?itemid=10635689

Edited by Bier Meister
  • Like 1