[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Fitzmagic?

8rattoon

My team is on fire right now but I know how quickly things can go south. On one hand I'm worried that Fitz will have a rough outing against CHI and that Winston will take over after the bye. On the other, he's the #1 player in fantasy.

What can I get for him, realistically? It's a 14-team PPR league without a ton on the ww. I've never traded a qb before, much less one in this sort of situation. I was thinking of offering Fitz for Landry, straight up. Is this too much or too little to ask?

My roster is below.

Rivers, Fitzpatrick

Gurley, Kamara, Hyde, Ekeler, Cohen

Evans, Hilton, Cole, Boyd

Burton

JAX

Butker

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

That's good value but I wouldn't give up any of my starters knowing he may only play another 2 quarters of football

You mean if you were the other guy, right?

Hmm. I guess I'm kinda stuck with him, then? Gotta let it play out?

11 hours ago, gallagorilla said:

I got Landry for Fitz/Cole yesterday

I guess I'm a bit clueless on trade value, then. I thought Fitz for Landry was fair esp since his only QB is Josh Allen!

I also happen to play him this week.

Is Fitz for Landry an insulting offer?

I had a trade declined earlier.  I offered Conner for Hopkins or Thomas early in the year.  That may have been seen as an insulting offer early but he needed RB help.  He countered, I declined that.  Two weeks later, he accepted taking Conner and I got Hopkins.  My point is it doesn't hurt to try.  If Fitz has another big week then it's not quite as dumb for that guy anyway.  

Edited by purplemonster