[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rishard Matthews to be released by Titans.

Shaft

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

New Orleans has already contacted him.

Also, pooooor Dez :lol:

Dez can’t even be a part time guy somewhere? I bet he is getting offers he just isn’t getting the WR1 respect he thinks he needs to sign.

but what do I know. 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

i know, that's why i explained what happened. When I tease someone, I try to look at their post count as well as consider their posting history -and- their username. You clearly enjoy fantasy football, by your username, and I would try to keep on-topic with someone like you until I knew whether you'd want to participate in the immature nonsense postings.

just saying that shorty's a good guy who wasn't thinking... I know I do that.

back on-topic... I'm surprised that TEN can't trade RIshard... i guess $5mil is too much for Rishard?

Well that is a very mature outlook! I’ve dabbled in the nonsense postings a bit maybe that opened a door for people. I’m sarcastic myself. Blame is on me! I’m learning the culture & with the help of  veteran guys I will soon fit right in 😎

Oh yes, the topic! Well he hasn’t built the best resume this season. He blames the team for not playing him enough & using his injury as a scapegoat. 🤨

58 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

don't support me or associate with me or the majority of guys here will ostracize you since there are plenty of snowflakes here

:D

as for Rishard's resume, this season sucks, but like you suggested... is it his fault?

he's clearly a top 32 WR, so there should be several teams that could use his services. His yards per target (as opposed to receptions) is good. His production is around Crabtree level. Problem is, some teams already know they're not playoff bound, so they're not going to bring in 29 year old guy if they're not even sure they're playoff bound next season. I think OAK could use him, but I think they're in rebuild mode.

Sources say that Rishard stated it is the teams fault & they are using his injury as a scapegoat not to play him, as I understand. That tells me that there either may be a separate motive not to play him, or he himself is downplaying his injury outwardly to present himself more appealing for potential buyers? My ignorance proves itself here.

• Like 1