LordOpie

can DEN beat KC?

4 minutes ago, loaf said:

I'm not even watching it, just have the fantasy screen open up...But seriously, should I have sat Kupp, Davante Adams or Will Fuller?

i think it's too late to ask us... ya know, like you didn't earlier?

I'm not really asking...venting

Just now, loaf said:

I'm not really asking...venting

yeah, i totally understand. truth be told, if you had asked me, I would've said to sit Kupp from those four.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I sat him in all three of my leagues, Loaf. Somehow I thought this would be more of rushing offense for the Rams tonight and not a shootout.

Edited by Tripleshot

Hindsight Is always 20/20 loaf, everyone that has ever played this game has made the same mistake.

I hate when my bench scores more than my starters..lol

1 minute ago, bart756 said:

Just looking for a player

This is not the forum. Go to the home page. There are forums here for league managers, leagues, etc. 

1 minute ago, bart756 said:

I posted it here because it is currently active. The last activity there was Wednesday morning. Simply looking to resolve my issue before my league comes unglued. I apologize if it upset you.

Your not upsetting me at all. I just want to make sure you post it in the place so you get more traction & feedback. Nobody here cares. They want to discuss the topic at hand. Good luck 

:pflag: Post this in "Find a league find an owner" forum and not hijack other threads.

5 hours ago, typhus said:

everyone that has ever played this game has made the same mistake.

did he make a mistake? before all games started, without 20/20 hindsight, I would've done what he did. You can't predict when a guy will have a career day

26 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

did he make a mistake? before all games started, without 20/20 hindsight, I would've done what he did. You can't predict when a guy will have a career day

Oh that's true,, all mistakes are in hindsight.

Just saying that its just part of the love of the game is all.. sometimes love to hate the game...lol

We all make the same mistakes in hindsight.

Im 0-3 in a couple leagues where I should easily be 3-0 from 1 single lineup error..:unsure:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, typhus said:

Im 0-3 in a couple leagues where I should easily be 3-0 from 1 single lineup error..:unsure:

and sometimes the opposite. On our league website (MFL), there's a feature for "power rankings" that gives various info, like how many games you "should" have lost. One owner in our league is in 10th place in total points, but is 3-0 and "should" have lost all three games.

I just don't see how Denver wins this game.  D is very average and offense isn't much better.  Frankly I hope it just doesn't get ugly.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NAUgrad said:

I just don't see how Denver wins this game.  D is very average and offense isn't much better.  Frankly I hope it just doesn't get ugly.

yeah. I'll watch, but I'm expecting to take a sleeping pill in the 3rd and go to bed early.

you and I are dedicated Broncos fans, but this is the least confident that I have been in sometime, eventho our team is much better than last year.

14 hours ago, typhus said:

Hindsight Is always 20/20 loaf, everyone that has ever played this game has made the same mistake.

I hate when my bench scores more than my starters..lol

I'll feel much better if Mike Williams (who I started in for Kupp in two of my leagues) goes for another 2 TD's and Allen Robinson (who I started for Kupp in my remaining league) gets 100 and a TD. 

• Like 1

I hope KC gets the ball first and scores a TD.  Turn this game into a Rams vs Vikings Thursday night shootout.

Broncos will win this game. They are a desperate team that knows their division hopes are seriously on the line this early in the season. If they win, they are 3-1 along with the Chiefs. They lose, and they are 2-2 and two games back already in the division.

The Chiefs D is bad - really bad. Our D coordinator thinks its fun to rush 3 all day, and just play zone. Even Case Keenum can beat that defense. If he decides to bring pressure, I think KC can win this outright.

But my gut is just telling me the Chiefs come back to earth a bit this week. But dang, their offense and Mahomes is pretty dang good. I really like this kid.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

Broncos will win this game. They are a desperate team that knows their division hopes are seriously on the line this early in the season. If they win, they are 3-1 along with the Chiefs. They lose, and they are 2-2 and two games back already in the division.

The Chiefs D is bad - really bad. Our D coordinator thinks its fun to rush 3 all day, and just play zone. Even Case Keenum can beat that defense. If he decides to bring pressure, I think KC can win this outright.

But my gut is just telling me the Chiefs come back to earth a bit this week. But dang, their offense and Mahomes is pretty dang good. I really like this kid.

are you allowed to post in the threads that I start if I don't create useful FF content?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

I hope KC gets the ball first and scores a TD.  Turn this game into a Rams vs Vikings Thursday night shootout.

i think it's a shootout regardless. Our secondary needs help. If Mahomes does what Flacco did ... get rid of the ball fast ... then it's going to be an 80+ point game

Thomas ain't gonna come close to Kupp's points...

Just now, loaf said:

Thomas ain't gonna come close to Kupp's points...

he's only 30 points away.

we got a long way to go

and a short time to get there

2 minutes ago, loaf said:

we got a long way to go

and a short time to get there

Elwood: There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.