[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Breida for Brees and Ajayi? PPR

jiggidyjj

No Ajayi, so just Brees straight up for Breida.  He'll do it.  I am hurting at RB if I do and may have to play Mack, Hines or Penny.

Do I pull the trigger?

QB = Dalton

RB = Bell, Freeman, Breida, Mack, Hines, Penny, Edmonds

WR = M. Thomas, Watkins, Cole, Baldwin, Jeffery, Callaway

TE = Eifert

Well let me ask you this... why do YOU think that this WOULDN'T be a good trade for you......?

PLEASE keep us posted on how this trade pans out..... very curious about this lol 

Edited by MrMomFister
  • Like 1

I would still do it for the QB upgrade.  But at the same time, with another owner maybe, see if you can make a trade to get a RB and you give up a WR (not Thomas) and some one like Penny.  Based on the order you've listed your team I assume RB Freeman is Devonta, not Royce?  If you have Brees maybe deal Dalton to the Garropolo owner is they're looking to replace him, depends on what RBs they have to offer too.

1 hour ago, MrMomFister said:

Well let me ask you this... why do YOU think that this WOULDN'T be a good trade for you......?

PLEASE keep us posted on how this trade pans out..... very curious about this lol 

Mainly for the simple reason is I have no RB's at the moment.  Bell and D. Freeman were my 1 2 punch and it's slim pickings after that.  I'm also 1-2, have Dalton which is good play this week.  Brees has a bye week 6, so if I don't win this week and fall to 1-3 I could be in trouble.  Additionally, it depends on how you value Breida.  He does have injury concerns but I would grade him as an RB2 with RB1 upside depending on matchup.

1 hour ago, Gridiot said:

I would still do it for the QB upgrade.  But at the same time, with another owner maybe, see if you can make a trade to get a RB and you give up a WR (not Thomas) and some one like Penny.  Based on the order you've listed your team I assume RB Freeman is Devonta, not Royce?  If you have Brees maybe deal Dalton to the Garropolo owner is they're looking to replace him, depends on what RBs they have to offer too.

Yes Devonta Freeman.  Worst luck I've ever had in fantasy :)  My first 3 round picks, Bell, Freeman and Baldwin all have been out.  Working on trades, trying to sell Watkins as he might have the most value on my team.  Not having a lot of luck.  Might have to roll out Hines and I. Smith (on waivers).   Hello zero RB strategy

Just now, jiggidyjj said:

Yes Devonta Freeman.  Worst luck I've ever had in fantasy :)  My first 3 round picks, Bell, Freeman and Baldwin all have been out.  Working on trades, trying to sell Watkins as he might have the most value on my team.  Not having a lot of luck.  Might have to roll out Hines and I. Smith (on waivers).   Hello zero RB strategy

Oh yeah, my 5th round pick was Burkhead......  

Brees and that NO offense is playing lights out. Play Dalton in his bye week against PIT (horrendous secondary so far). Breida has potential but unproven without Garoppolo and as you mentioned, has injury concerns. Would you rather have someone like that or someone that's considered one of the best at his position and actually playing like it??

Edited by MrMomFister

5 hours ago, MrMomFister said:

Well he reneged on the original offer and now it's breese + Ajayi for D Freeman and Breida.  Too much or go for it?  Main concern is the back issue with Ajayi.  Don't think he'll hold up and Freeman should be healthy next week.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, jiggidyjj said:

Well he reneged on the original offer and now it's breese + Ajayi for D Freeman and Breida.  Too much or go for it?  Main concern is the back issue with Ajayi.  Don't think he'll hold up and Freeman should be healthy next week.

I'd counter it with the original offer of Brees for Breida. I wouldn't do Freeman and Breida. That's just me though