[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell for Cook?

jiggidyjj

37 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm not the biggest Cook fan but if I were a Bell owner I'd be feeling pretty desperate right now. I'd see if you can get a throw in as well, not straight up. Cook has been a train wreck this year but if he somehow turns it around it will be worth it.

I am not a huge Cook fan but I think he's had both a bad situation and a bad start to the year for multiple reasons.  I will keep try to keep it simple enough but say the OL is bad. But possibly will be better with their center returning.  Rams, GB have two of the best D fronts in football, prob top 5. Buffalo he's injured.  And the one decent game, was SF, and he ran well.  Things should improve, and I would do it.  I don't know if he will be a super star but against favorable matchups (think, teams that are weak stopping the run) I have to think he will be worth playing.  

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

I am not a huge Cook fan but I think he's had both a bad situation and a bad start to the year for multiple reasons.  I will keep try to keep it simple enough but say the OL is bad. But possibly will be better with their center returning.  Rams, GB have two of the best D fronts in football, prob top 5. Buffalo he's injured.  And the one decent game, was SF, and he ran well.  Things should improve, and I would do it.  I don't know if he will be a super star but against favorable matchups (think, teams that are weak stopping the run) I have to think he will be worth playing.  

I agree. It's a low risk, with high reward potential. Why not?