[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DJ, David Johnson trade

yb7488

Hi, I'm in .5 ppr league. 

My RB line up is very thin and DJ owner wants to sell him, not sure how well DJ will perform down the road, so bit concerned...

My 1st question is, should I try to get DJ from this guy? If yes, who should I give up?

QB: Rodgers

WR: A. Brown, AJ Green

RB: T. Coleman

TE: Gronk

W/R: Fuller

W/T: Rudolph

Bench: White, McCoy, Marshall, Mcdonald, D. Lewis. 

Thanks in advance!!

Just now, yb7488 said:

Hahahaha that would be fantastic trade if I can pull it off, but this guy is asking for WR.... But you think that getting DJ on my line up would be good idea?

No way do you part with Green or AB. I would part with anyone else on your team for him though.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

I’m not high on DJ but if you are then try Fuller for DJ. 

Me neither...but this guy wants to get rid of DJ soon...and I think it will help my line up just a bit....man this is tough...I think im ok with my current roster as long as freeman doesnt come back soon...

2 hours ago, Lebowski54 said:

Nobody in their right mind would give up DJ for McCoy or Fuller. DJ will rebound in a big way though. It all comes down to USAGE, and that guy in space is A PROBLEM. We've also seen what can happen when a big arm QB steps in. Get DJ while you can. Fuller AND McCoy for DJ would be ideal

This guy suddenly stepped out of the trade...he say he wants to see him for one more week..

thanks for the advice though