[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Carson is inactive

Wolverines Fan

Wow I thought Carson would play today.  Guessing Penny will not produce today and lots of people will start him now...  

I could be wrong but people on the Penny hype train will get their answer today whether or not his draft position was worth it for the Seahawks

19 hours ago, pegos said:

Lol. and this is exactly why I started Dalvin on a Thursday. 2 is more than 0, right?

I had several options other than Carson, and yes something is better than zero, but in this case 21 from Yeldon would have been better than 4.7 from Buck Allen, and would give me a fighting chance on MNF. Not sure why I went with Buck, didn't have a lot of time and was traveling and burned out. Fournette was back and didn't think Yeldon would go off like that. 

35 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I had several options other than Carson, and yes something is better than zero, but in this case 21 from Yeldon would have been better than 4.7 from Buck Allen, and would give me a fighting chance on MNF. Not sure why I went with Buck, didn't have a lot of time and was traveling and burned out. Fournette was back and didn't think Yeldon would go off like that. 

Yeah that sucks. I’m only carrying 3 rb so I had to go with the guy I knew was playing for sure

4 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Edited for accuracy.

Ok :tup:  I have no stake in the Seahawks backfield this year, but i'd be scared if I was a Carson owner.  He's got little value moving forward (if he can even stay healthy).

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 11:16 AM, kdko said:

i'd be scared if I was a Carson owner.  He's got little value moving forward (if he can even stay healthy).

19 rushes for 116 yards against the stout Rams defensive front today. 

It's only a matter of time until Penny takes over.  Who had.....checks stats.......0 rushes for 0 yards.

2 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

19 rushes for 116 yards against the stout Rams defensive front today. 

It's only a matter of time until Penny takes over.  Who had.....checks stats.......0 rushes for 0 yards.

For a whopping total of 13 points :tup:  Not bad as a flex or low end RB2 I guess.  Seahawks suck, and so does his health, so like I said...little value.

Edited by kdko

7 hours ago, kdko said:

so like I said...little value.

It's week 5 now.  Your predictions about the Seattle RB situation have been completely off base since the early off-season.  If you keep predicting the same thing despite evidence to the contrary; you may still be right at one point during this season.  Worst case scenario, we can all admire your steadfast commitment to being bad at fantasy football.  :tup:

Edited by Bobby Brown

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

It's week 5 now.  Your predictions about the Seattle RB situation have been completely off base since the early off-season.  If you keep predicting the same thing despite evidence to the contrary; you may still be right at one point during this season.  Worst case scenario, we can all admire your steadfast commitment to being bad at fantasy football.  :tup:

Not sure what thinking Carson sucks has to do with being bad at fantasy football.  He hasn't had a performance that's outright won anyone their week, and has been on the bench of the owner in our league all season.  Quite a stretch and shows how personally you're taking this :lol:

2 hours ago, kdko said:

sucks being bad at fantasy football. 

My name is Bobby Brown and I'm here to help. 

Your insistence on being habitually wrong about fantasy football things on a fantasy football message board; is what makes you stubbornly bad at fantasy football.   If you decide to listen to the people on this board who are good at fantasy football; then you can become better. :)

He'll be moving into my starting line-up, not that Coleman, Yeldon, Duke, Barber, Cohen are world beaters. I had been counting on Coleman and Barber to start, Yeldon was pleasant surprise with Fournette getting rest. Barber is next to be cut, don't care what round I drafted him in.

25 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

He'll be moving into my starting line-up, not that Coleman, Yeldon, Duke, Barber, Cohen are world beaters. I had been counting on Coleman and Barber to start, Yeldon was pleasant surprise with Fournette getting rest. Barber is next to be cut, don't care what round I drafted him in.

Hawks are the #9 rushing offense in the NFL; fairly impressive when you consider they only ran it 36 total times in the first two weeks.  And Russel Wilson hasn't been doing much of it (didn't run once yesterday).  If Carson remains the primary back, he obviously represents every week starter consideration.  His ceiling will be limited in PPR leagues if he stays around 1 to 2 receptions per game. But, 20.6 and 13.7 point back to back efforts is nothing to sneeze at.  They are committed to running the ball and the run game over the last 2 games was night and day compared to the last couple seasons.

Edited by Bobby Brown

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

My name is Bobby Brown and I'm here to help. 

Your insistence on being habitually wrong about fantasy football things on a fantasy football message board; is what makes you stubbornly bad at fantasy football.   If you decide to listen to the people on this board who are good at fantasy football; then you can become better. :)

0/10 troll job

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kdko said:

0/10 troll job

No sir.  I'm trying to say you need a little less hyperbole, a little less exaggeration, take the foot off the gas when you've misread the situation.  A little less posting and a little more listening will improve your success rate in this hobby you have chosen.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

No sir.  I'm trying to say you need a little less hyperbole, a little less exaggeration, take the foot off the gas when you've misread the situation.  A little less posting and a little more listening will improve your success rate in this hobby you have chosen.

You are such a joke, haha.  For someone that's been here as long as you I can't even recall a single one of your posts, and one's like these are a testament to why.  Should I come beat my chest in here when Carson puts up a stinker, or goes out injured again?  We'll see, but I probably won't lower myself to the level of a sh*t tier poster like you.

The irony here is that I was touting Carson last year before most people, including yourself.  Also, people that listened to me just as recently as last year, had Kamara and Engram on their bench before the year started.  League winners.  Do you have any such claims?  What do you really add to this board besides troll jobs?  Guess I shouldn't be surprised when someone name's their account after a dirtbag like Bobby Brown :lol:  Fitting.  Anyways, another troll added to the ignore list. 

• Like 1