[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Carson is inactive

Wolverines Fan

Against Dallas, Arizona and the Los Angeles Rams, Carroll and new offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer finally began doing what they’ve changed personnel, scheme and mentality, to do since January. The Seahawks have averaged 36 rushes per game the last three weeks, almost double their carries from the first two games. Their production on the ground has more than doubled over the last three games, to 158 yards rushing per week.

This is the first time since 2012 the Seahawks have had 100-yard rushers in three consecutive games. Lynch topped 100 yards in four straight games soon after he arrived in Seattle in a trade from Buffalo during that season. He rushed for 100 in five straight games later that ‘12 season, through the Seahawks’ first playoff game that postseason.

7 hours ago, kdko said:

Should I come beat my chest in here when Carson puts up a stinker, or goes out injured again?

I would recommend against beating  your chest.  You loudly proclaimed to everyone that Rashard Penny would be the workhorse from Week 1.  And then week 2...and week 3....and ...

Penny went 0 carries for 0 yards in week 5 while other Seattle RBs gained a total of 184 yards.   Give your chest a break today.

Edited by Bobby Brown

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Something is seriously broke in this thread, text running down the sides of several posts... 

Go Carson, take that starting job.....

It's like secret code!  I find it amusing even thought I can't figure out what it says...simple things and all.  :woot: