[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keke Coutee

michaelredd9

The Texans' wide receivers coach talked up Keke do you love me Coutee last week.  Keke responded with 11 receptions, the most in a receiver's debut game since 1964.  The Texans might have an offense that could support 3 fantasy receivers.  And Fuller can't stay healthy.  What percentage of your bidding dollars will you bid on Keke?

No bidding dollars for my league, but good question for the masses.  I'm not very familiar with bidding, but I would take a risk at 20%.  It is not often that you have such high upside in a player.  I believe that Coutee is in the right offense with the strong supporting players to where he can take off.  Fuller has his issues to the chances of Coutee scoring high is there.  If you are sucking at WR, he is worth taking the risk for sure.

Do you make a drop and pick up Coutee?  Knowing that Fuller could be back (as per coach) or like you said, HOU offense going forward can produce well for all 3 WRs?

Very tempted to pick up Coutee.  At least one of my leagues I can drop some dead weight and take a flyer.

2 hours ago, Inziladun said:

I can't be the only one that thinks the return of D'Onta Foreman and a Healthy Fuller kills his fantasy value? He has the makings of a Boom or Bust play written all over him.

You said "a Healthy Fuller". Haven't really seen that yet. Even so, I don't know about Coutee. Keke Cutie sounds like a stripper.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, kdko said:

Thinking about dropping Cole for him, i'm sick of trying to figure out which Jags receiver will get fed on any given week.

i hear you.  I still got Cole.  Hopefully a bounce back week with targets.  I can't see Moncrief and Westbrook keeping up that pace; probably game flow?  I did not see the game.

If Fuller is healthy, but last report on Huddle said it was not a precautionary hold.  If he reinjured his hammy, he will probably be out at least another 4 weeks.

I would hate to drop Fuller, but it will be tough to hold him for long haul if he misses too many weeks. (league has small rosters)

21 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

Thinking of dropping Chris Hogan for him, and I'll probably spend around 15% of my budget. Someone else will almost certainly outbid me. People tend to overreact to one game.

No Risk.....No Reward

8 hours ago, kdko said:

Collins

Breida

Kerryon

Crowell

Buck

Not much better, if not for Fournette and Freeman missing action

Coleman

Yeldon

Barber

Duke

Carson

Cohen (WW today dropping Buck)

But then I don't have stud WRs either, just Ertz and decent QBs (Stafford, Dalton, Trubisky)

I dropped Sanu this week leaving me with only 2 bench WR and still considering adding Coutee.

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Not much better, if not for Fournette and Freeman missing action

Coleman

Yeldon

Barber

Duke

Carson

Cohen (WW today dropping Buck)

But then I don't have stud WRs either, just Ertz and decent QBs (Stafford, Dalton, Trubisky)

I dropped Sanu this week leaving me with only 2 bench WR and still considering adding Coutee.

Doh! What happened in your draft, or just bad luck with injuries?  I was 6th, and ended up going WR-WR-WR because I didn't feel comfortable reaching for some of the guys.  I had Kamara on my bench before last year started, and in hindsight should have taken him at #6 instead of AB :bash:

14 hours ago, kdko said:

Doh! What happened in your draft, or just bad luck with injuries?  I was 6th, and ended up going WR-WR-WR because I didn't feel comfortable reaching for some of the guys.  I had Kamara on my bench before last year started, and in hindsight should have taken him at #6 instead of AB :bash:

Keeper league, we must keep 5, I had garbage RBs, and my strength at WR disappeared the last few years with Megatron retiring and DT dropping off. I protected Coleman (also had Duke & Crowell as options to keep), then drafted RB heavy early, but with that many keepers and picking mid round (our 1st is like a 6th) I picked Barber, Carson, and Duke in the first 4 rounds. I needed guys touching the ball regularly, since I'd be starting 2 from Coleman + early picks. I also failed to sign some good players off waivers when I had the chance, like Lindsey.

My usual starters at WR are Landry, DT, Cole/Funchess  (first 2 keepers), my other keepers were Stafford/Ertz.  

I'm just not very good at this, too risk averse I think and not a great judge of the talent, possibly due in part to not following college football. I've been 2nd a couple times and won it all once, in about 25 years in the same league. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, soopanuts said:

I have Fuller. Thinking of dropping Godwin for Keke. With Watson and this offense, could be worth backing up Fuller.

Dont think I would drop Godwin- unless your in  a small league.  Wr38 in .5 ppr, and Winston is back,  I can see him making strides from last year

Edit -> sorry, I also assumed you where In dynasty ans not redraft.   I would think in any larger league where you start 3 we, he would hold some value

Edited by millworkguy

On 10/3/2018 at 4:46 PM, kdko said:

I took Kamara over AB at 5. I regretted it at the time though