[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ANYONE ELSE FED UP WITH KENYAN DRAKE

MrMom

2 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

I think people who drafted running backs in the 3rd and 4th rounds had tunnel vision for running backs.  Kenyan Drake was a bad pick when drafted.  Alex Collins, Derrick Henry, Jordan Howard, Jay Ajayi, Royce Freeman, and Jerick McKinnon were also all bad picks when they were drafted.

Don't forget the other Freeman :kicksrock:

18 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

I think people who drafted running backs in the 3rd and 4th rounds had tunnel vision for running backs.  Kenyan Drake was a bad pick when drafted.  Alex Collins, Derrick Henry, Jordan Howard, Jay Ajayi, Royce Freeman, and Jerick McKinnon were also all bad picks when they were drafted.

Sorry but you had me until you mentioned McKinnon.  We have no idea how good or bad he'd be.

2 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Sorry but you had me until you mentioned McKinnon.  We have no idea how good or bad he'd be.

Agreed but bottom line, it ended up a wasted pick with zero value right now. 

3 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

Agree completely, as someone who has had all but Collins and Royce on my bench.  Still have Drake.  He's probably very much like Derrick Henry -- a potentially very good player on an inconsistent pass happy offense.  So, useless in FF.  

The real kicker?  I didn't trade him straight up for Tyreek Hill 2 weeks ago.  I am incompetent and stupid.

2 hours ago, stethant said:

I'm sorry - can we just take a quick side break to ask about your screen name.......

He lives in Vegas.  Might want to leave that one alone.

35 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i warned him, but nope...

AHHH this dick skin strikes again!!!!

You're hilarious. You're like the "cool" guy in the forum that always has something quirky and clever and smart to say right? You take pride in your witty comments on this forum and it makes your day when you do. You're so cool dude I envy you so so SO much 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Agree completely, as someone who has had all but Collins and Royce on my bench.  Still have Drake.  He's probably very much like Derrick Henry -- a potentially very good player on an inconsistent pass happy offense.  So, useless in FF.  

The real kicker?  I didn't trade him straight up for Tyreek Hill 2 weeks ago.  I am incompetent and stupid.

He lives in Vegas.  Might want to leave that one alone.

Craigslist pays generously in the city of sin

Yes, I’m done with him. I drafted him late in my drafts hoping he’d be a good bye week fill in and maybe a useful flex or break out guy. Luckily I don’t need him so I’ll continue to hold and see what happens. Hopefully he has a big game and I can trade him

I went WR heavy early, so loaded up on RBs in the mid and late rounds. Glad I don't have to depend on Drake anymore. He's not a bad player, but with how the Dolphins are running their offense, he's completely unusable for fantasy. I'm just holding on in hope that he breaks out in the 2nd half similar to last year.

10 minutes ago, kdko said:

Gore got the majority of the carries last week in a game where they were being blown out.  Makes absolutely 0 sense, as you think that would be the kind of game script thats becoming of Drake.  Bad, bad, bad.

Gase helping Gore climb the all-time rushing record ladder.

Rushing Leaders
RK PLAYER YDS
1 Emmitt Smith 18,355
2 Walter Payton 16,726
3 Barry Sanders 15,269
4 FRANK GORE

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kdko said:

Gore got the majority of the carries last week in a game where they were being blown out.  Makes absolutely 0 sense, as you think that would be the kind of game script thats becoming of Drake.  Bad, bad, bad.

Drake was receiving twice the carries of Gore until the Dolphins gave up.  Gore received and gained the majority of the offensive output on their final garbage time drive with Brock at the helm.

Their offensive play calling is atrocious.  I wouldn't be surprised if Drake has some solid games later in the year but I won't be starting him except for week 6 due to byes.  Luckily he faces my Bears week 6 so I'm expecting single digit points (hopefully positive).

I was looking to trade a surplus TE and the owner offered me Drake, I said no way. Then he made some other moves and dropped Drake :D

Very few quality RBs that can be trusted weekly. We only start 2 in our league, no flex, we average 5RB per team, quite a few have 6 with no true tier 1 guys.