[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mack or Hines?

1fastdoc

I grabbed Mack when he got injured and someone else dropped him.  Hines is on the WW as is Yeldon.  

Are either of these guys potentially studs in the IND offense?  I don't know anything about either beyond the internet stats.  The "experts" are wishy washy on both.  I'm wondering if Colts fans are big on either of these guys.

Hines is looking good for ROS as a pass catching RB.

TJ is good for 2-3 weeks, maybe more depending on recovery of Fournette's re-injured hammy.  I'm thinking they keep him out until 100% this time.  They can risk losing him for season, especially if they keep winning and are in playoff contention.

I'd prefer Hines from IND RBs and he won't lose many of his touches when Mack returns. Short term Yeldon over either, maybe longer if Fournette cannot get healthy. 

More and more we're seeing the second RB who is good in the pass game getting a nice role, and if their starter is banged up (ATL-Coleman/Foreman, JAX-Fournette/Yeldon) they can be an even better option. Even the Bears have leaned more on Cohen and Howard hasn't been getting as many touches. 

Fortunately I was able to pick up Hines and Yeldon.  Playing the latter this week.  I have Fournette back on IR so I may be able to go back and pick up Mack again.  (They didn't officially list Fournette as out until after I dropped Mack, despite listing his points at 0.00 and Jax saying he was not playing). 

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'd prefer Hines from IND RBs and he won't lose many of his touches when Mack returns. Short term Yeldon over either, maybe longer if Fournette cannot get healthy. 

More and more we're seeing the second RB who is good in the pass game getting a nice role, and if their starter is banged up (ATL-Coleman/Foreman, JAX-Fournette/Yeldon) they can be an even better option. Even the Bears have leaned more on Cohen and Howard hasn't been getting as many touches. 

Well said Steve.  These RBs fit your statement, though Ekeler is good at both run and receptions.

Chis Thompson for WAS

Austin Ekeler for LAC

I'm thinking I might drop Thompson for Hines simply because IND offense has a little better offense than WAS.  :thinking: