[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Patriots game tonight

tazinib1

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

what do y'all think Gronk will do tonight?

He'll probably drink some beers, body slam his brother into a folding table, and then 69 with some hot chick.  Oh, you meant in the football game?  I think the chance of him being a decoy is hugh.  I'm still starting him.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

He'll probably drink some beers, body slam his brother into a folding table, and then 69 with some hot chick. 

...and when done will do his laundry using "Tide Pods"

I hope they payed him a lot to do that commercial:rolleyes:

For me, it's between Gronk and Ricky Seals-Jones, as my #2 TE, OJ Howard, is on a bye...and out for 2-4 weeks. I picked-up Seals-Jones in case Gronk was a no-go, but if he's playing, I'm playing him, decoy or not. The TE waiver wire is bare.

13 minutes ago, Rileyrott said:

For me, it's between Gronk and Ricky Seals-Jones, as my #2 TE, OJ Howard, is on a bye...and out for 2-4 weeks. I picked-up Seals-Jones in case Gronk was a no-go, but if he's playing, I'm playing him, decoy or not. The TE waiver wire is bare.

Gronk is a STRONG play tonight. He's been double and triple teamed all year with the absence of Edelman and a weak WR group Josh Gordan should see more snaps as well. Those 2 SHOULD shift that coverage off him. Gronk will see more targets going forward. 

• Thanks 1

its the nfl and you cant take anything for granted obviously

but the patriots are playing a JV team tonight...they should be able to run the ball on these guys....and they should be able to win with hogan, edelman, dorsett and gordon.......its a short week and they have KC at home next sunday......i could see gronk being active but spending alot of time on the sidelines......but edelman is still coming back and gordon is still learning the offense....so i could also see gronk being needed....tough call if it were mine

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

thanks for the clarity.

hahaha...i know...that was kind of sad....but im really torn.....my gut says gronk spends alot of time on the sidelines......but its the patriots so you just dont know....short week and gronk is a lil banged up and KC is coming in next sunday night.....my gut says gronk is used sparingly unless things get dire

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

hahaha...i know...that was kind of sad....but im really torn.....my gut says gronk spends alot of time on the sidelines......but its the patriots so you just dont know....short week and gronk is a lil banged up and KC is coming in next sunday night.....my gut says gronk is used sparingly unless things get dire

You should be a politician with that vanilla forecast lol. Cmon man ..... take a walk on the plank. You're gonna get wet either way except in one scenario you sink to the bottom and die. What's to lose???? :D

• Haha 1

Just now, tazinib1 said:

You should be a politician with that vanilla forecast lol. Cmon man ..... take a walk on the plank. You're gonna get wet either way except in one scenario you sink to the bottom and die. What's to lose???? :D

lolol...i hear you

its just hard to predict the pats like opie says....on one hand i think they should be able to run the football on the colts...but of course gronk being a good blocking TE is probably part of that equation.......i just think they have enough with out him to skate through this game and give him rest for the KC game.......i cant recall the exact game or year even(my memory is overloaded with so much crap) but i seem to remember a game or two where gronk was active but saw the field sparingly when he was banged up

• Thanks 1

Just now, LordOpie said:

i agree with all you say, but...

I'm playing Gronk because I think he'll end the year as a clear top 5 TE, maybe even #1. He's going to have down games, but I'm concerned that if I try to time his good and bad games that I'll get it exactly opposite. So... I'm riding the rollercoaster.

Same with Brady (i have both).

Ya...if u have him u prob invested early on him and he's one of the rare studs...u pretty much have to roll with him as long as he's going 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pstanberry1 said:

What about Josh Gordon? Think he will have more production this week or no? Gordons Injury still around and Edelman is back as well.

Trying to make a decision on that now.  I have Gronk and Gordon in the lineup.  I could bench Gordon for Emmanuel Sanders, PhillipLindsay, Royce Freeman or Carlos Hyde.   Gordon is the high risk/high reward guy.  I feel like he is going to have a big game soon.  Just not sure if that's today or not.

Current lineup...

Carson Wentz

Marc Ingram

Kerryon Johnson

Wayne Golladay

Alshon Jeffries

Rob Gronkowski

Josh Gordon (flex)

Titans D

Some kicker from Houston

1 hour ago, indyrckstar said:

Trying to make a decision on that now.  I have Gronk and Gordon in the lineup.  I could bench Gordon for Emmanuel Sanders, PhillipLindsay, Royce Freeman or Carlos Hyde.   Gordon is the high risk/high reward guy.  I feel like he is going to have a big game soon.  Just not sure if that's today or not.

Current lineup...

Carson Wentz

Marc Ingram

Kerryon Johnson

Wayne Golladay

Alshon Jeffries

Rob Gronkowski

Josh Gordon (flex)

Titans D

Some kicker from Houston

Why on earth are you benching Emmanuel? Don't overthink this one lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Well, it's DEN's bye week soooooo... 

ahhhhh made ya look!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Issue with Emmanuel is his targets fluctuate a lot and Denver is really a balance attack.

Think i am going to go with Carlos Hyde instead.   He leads the league with carries, playing at home and hopefully get one of those 1 yard TD runs.  Obviously challenging opponent with Baltimore.

Of course, Gordon will probably go off tonight...