[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Patriots game tonight

tazinib1

20.5 from Sony for me tonight, super happy as I picked him up on waiver to cover Jordan Howard bye and didnt want to play Tevon Coleman. Gordon had a nice TD catch for the guy earlier in this thread if he decided to play him. Tried trading Gronk for Keenan Allen or for Robinson and both owners said no. He put up 12.5 for me tonight, not terrible but would be really nice if he'd have a monster game soon

Edited by Apothus

i had ebron vs my opponents james white.....white had like 20 at the half in ppr......how sweet was that last td for ebron owners? swoope with a beautiful catch(would been his 2nd) and hes down at the half yard line...lol...ebron wasnt even in the game ...they bring him in right after for the 1 yarder(i knew it was coming when i saw him come back in).....props to ebron though...the guy really gutted it out...hes impressing me

5 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Only saw 2nd half but from what I saw, Pats still didn't look like themselves and their defense is still pretty bad, this colts team is a JV team, I expected a total blow out

i sort of agree....but the thing was real close to being a blowout....that int off of a gronk.....even after that though the pats d couldnt shut the door on them and kind of let them hang around which bothered me...but then the pats kicked it into a gear again a bit and took control back....overall i agree though...was looking for better

13 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Waffling on starting Gronk now.  If not, I have no players going, and no players opposing me tonight.  Not much reason to watch the impending blowout.  :thinking:

Its sad that people seem to feel they need fantasy players involved to follow games, I get that it adds to excitement but what did you do before FF. Sure there were fewer games on then, but still plenty of bad matchups and blowouts. Did you not watch them?

Not to mention fans are too quick to decide a game is no good and not worth watching. The final score was bad, but the game was pretty good especially early 2nd half as the Colts made some stops and scores to get back in the game. 

Huge game by Eric Ebron, 100 yards and 2 TDs, he was my backup behind Ertz, I realized at the draft when I got him (14th round) they had the same bye week. Instead of rushing to replace him I held him, and traded him before the game for Davante Adams (I threw in 10th round pick). It sure helped the other owner, hope Adams helps me (he become my WR2). 

10 hours ago, Big John said:

A stat correction will occur, no fumble charged

I like how during the game they initially said it was an interception, then corrected to catch and fumble, then corrected again to be an interception. Makes me wonder if that really happened or they just got their wires crossed. 

11 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Agreed.  Gronk's days as an elite TE1 seem to be over.  Too busy eating Tide Pods.  But hey, gettin' paid, gettin' laid. Good for him.

He's been hurt and Brady is just coming into mid season form.  Little premature to take Gronk to the glue factory methinks.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

He's been hurt and Brady is just coming into mid season form.  Little premature to take Gronk to the glue factory methinks.

He has been frustrating though.  I drafted him pretty high and feel like the return value hasn't been there.  I get the double teams he is getting, Patriots inept offense and him battling injuries.  Still, he needs to start producing.  Several TEs are outplaying him.  

That touchdown catch by Josh Gordon was impressive.  Josh has made a lot of spectacular plays in his limited time this year and last year.  And it was nice seeing Tom Brady throw it deep and into double coverage.  Tom wasn't willing to do that with Brandin Cooks probably because of Cooks' short stature.  Josh Gordon is a physical presence like Randy Moss where you can throw a jump ball deep and let them make some magic happen.  I don't think it'll be surprising if Gordon finishes the year with 10 touchdowns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michaelredd9 said:

That touchdown catch by Josh Gordon was impressive.  Josh has made a lot of spectacular plays in his limited time this year and last year.  And it was nice seeing Tom Brady throw it deep and into double coverage.  Tom wasn't willing to do that with Brandin Cooks probably because of Cooks' short stature.  Josh Gordon is a physical presence like Randy Moss where you can throw a jump ball deep and let them make some magic happen.  I don't think it'll be surprising if Gordon finishes the year with 10 touchdowns.

Did you actually see the play?  Please tell me what part of it was impressive on Gordon's end.