Sign in to follow this  
Philoso8

Wth is going on with Crosby?!

He’s been my go to kicker every week. He has missed 3 FGs and a XP. I’m not watching the game is he out there on a pair of crutches?

Dude is killing me. Currently negative five points in my otherwise competitive game.

13 lost points.  it's in his head.

Finally got one in garbage time.

Lol well at least he cleared the negative score. Man that could of been his normal close to 20pts

Posted (edited)

Extremely professional move by McCarthy to try and make a push to get them in field goal position in the end, despite the game already being well lost by that point.  Everyone has a manure day at the office.  Luckily that ~20 point swing didn't lose me my game!

Edited by kdko

Crosby said it was an anomaly and he even changed shoes at one point. Cost me a bunch of points, I lead by about 22 but face Brees+Kamara (6pt passing TD).

I am taking the blame..   Kickers have been a disaster for me...

First 2 weeks - Boswell and his 0-2 field goals.. Week 3 - Bolluck & his 0-1, then Crosby last two weeks...  At least I got one good week out of a kicker & luckily it hasn't cost me any games so far 

7 minutes ago, seahawk3133 said:

I am taking the blame..   Kickers have been a disaster for me...

First 2 weeks - Boswell and his 0-2 field goals.. Week 3 - Bolluck & his 0-1, then Crosby last two weeks...  At least I got one good week out of a kicker & luckily it hasn't cost me any games so far 

Please drop Crosby ASAP ;)

I ended up losing by 7.9 points, if he makes even 2 of the 4 FG (the shortest ones) and the XP I win. I played the highest scoring team, I was 1-3 going in and still have the lowest points scored. That was a game I should have won, probably won't matter and will just help me secure the #1 overall pick (which I'll blow).

There's like a weird kickers hex spreading around the league. I think Crosby will be fine. His misses were quite close. Now with the Vikings kicker early in the year he was missing by 15 yards. In that case I think you got to go

Edited by purplemonster