Sign in to follow this  

Been offered kelce, deseaun watson, calvin ridley for mahomes and diggs...Should I take it?

Posted (edited)

I have mahomes and diggs

Edited by 2384

Depends on what your team looks like, tbh.

You can play 2 TEs right?  Id do it.  Mahomes is slowing down and as there is more film to study on him in that offense it will continue.

Slowing down?  4 games in a row with over 300 yards passing.  Ok, he didn't throw TDs yesteday but he was facing the best defense in football in the rain for a half and ran for a TD

Not sure I'd say he's slowing down.  He has too many weapons in that offense and lets not forget, the AFC west doesn't have a good defense that he will face.  He has a favorable schedule down the road.  

Personally, I hate deploying the 2 TE strategy.  Burton will not be as productive as a WR, especially with Trubisky at QB.  

Thanks for the advice guys. So keep mahomes and diggs?

Mahomes has one TD in the last 2 games...he is slowing down.

The QB aspect of this is pretty much a wash absent an injury.  Watson has been even with Mahomes or better the last few weeks.  You are essentially trading Diggs for Kelce and Ridley. I would do it and trade Burton for another wideout or RB.  

Kinda thinking the way you are gap

14 minutes ago, Gap22 said:

The QB aspect of this is pretty much a wash absent an injury.  Watson has been even with Mahomes or better the last few weeks.  You are essentially trading Diggs for Kelce and Ridley. I would do it and trade Burton for another wideout or RB.  

I like this actually, but I don't think your getting a wr to match Diggs out of burton. Your rbs are great and your wr are ok. I'd stay put. I like Diggs burton over Ridley kelcy. 

Personally I'd pull the trigger 

I would stand pat. I would not feel comfortable losing Diggs given the other WRs you have. If he has a better WR than Ridley then maybe, but I wouldn't sacrifice your only WR for a TE when you already have a quality starter at the position. As for the QB swap, noone really benefits too much from that part. If you were able to keep Mahomes to stack with Kelce then that might make this trade a little different.