[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down 45...,ppr.... What are my chances tonight

E man

3 hours ago, seahawk3133 said:

As much chance as Buffalo making the Super Bowl this season

Technically the chance of the Bill's making the superbowl is great than .01%....it would be more correct to say he has less chance than the Bill's making the superbowl. 

Edited by Ootter

It is possible, probably more around 1-3%. Very improbable though. Might up your chances a few more percentages if you go downtown and find a witch doctor to do some spells for you.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, E man said:

So I'm presently down 45 he has Alvin Kamara left and I have Alex Smith Chris Thompson and will Lutz..... what do you think my chances of pulling a miracle off our tonight should I even watch Monday Night Football?

I think Lutz is going to win it for you tonight...  You heard it here first!

In my ppr local my brother is up by 3.3 going against Chris Thompson tonight.  My co worker is up by 7 going against Kamara. (He’s already visited the witch doctor) another guy is up 10 going against Michael Thomas. Maybe not as screwed as you (but close). Anyways, a lot of people praying for miracles tonight lol.

I mean... I need some double-dipping with Chris Thompson and Alex Smith and Will lots to get 40 yard field goals and no New Orleans touchdowns...... Either way I'll be posting on this thread late tonight or probably tomorrow since I won't watch the game