[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have anyone of you ever seen a team this hot?

char92474

On 10/11/2018 at 10:18 PM, Inziladun said:

I feel like I was better at fantasy football back when I didn't know what I was doing. Had a wicked run and won 3 out of the first 4 years in my local and haven't had teams as good since. :angry:

This. I was much better at this game 15-20 yrs ago when there wasn't so much information available. My teams were always top 3. I watched a ton of games to get info that wasnt available at your finger tips. Now I overthink too much with the gluttony of opinions and predictions. I have occcassionally gotten lucky tho over the past 5 years, but the consistency of winning is gone. 

1 hour ago, heehawks said:

This. I was much better at this game 15-20 yrs ago when there wasn't so much information available. My teams were always top 3. I watched a ton of games to get info that wasnt available at your finger tips. Now I overthink too much with the gluttony of opinions and predictions. I have occcassionally gotten lucky tho over the past 5 years, but the consistency of winning is gone. 

Yeah you need look no further than trade value charts, which vary wildly from PFF to Sportsline to CBS. Analytics can only tell you so much.  I still go with my gut if I can.  Players need to pass the eye test.  Sometimes match ups matter, sometimes a lot, but in general going with the players I think are good is the best option regardless of matchup