[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In Trouble

coolriff

I am getting concerned and frustrated about my RB positions. I am currently 3 -1 and don't have a #1 or a real #2.

I have Ingram tonight and if he doesn't show much I might be in trouble.

I am down 3 pts tonight and playing against Reed.

RB: DeVonta Freeman, Ingram, Ekeler, Petersen, Lindsay.

I have AJ Green. If Ingram doesn't show much tonight should I look to trade AJ?

Don't rush into trading a guy like AJ just because Ingram doesn't perform his first game back. He's a solid player so the Saints will find ways to utilize him. And Freeman is probably going to be the same old Freeman that we're used to, just give him time to re-acclimate after his injury.

What does the rest of your team look like? It might be easier to help if we can see what pieces you might be able to move.

You're 3-1, why are you panicking? Your team hasn't even played at full strength and you have a winning record. 

Think you might be overreacting. See what Ingram does. If you can land a good rb1 for green though, and assuming your other wrs are good, I would go that route. But I think you will find that Ingram and freeman will pull it out for you.