[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara owners

purplemonster

Kamera has taken a lot of abuse during the suspension and appeared to be a little banged up. I think this was more of a rest game for him since the offense was having no issues moving the ball. I expect his touches to go back up and he should produce decent RB1 numbers the rest of the season.

• Like 1

It was a good rest game for Kamara, especially when the game got out of hand.  Had it been closer, he would have played more.  As a Kamara owner, I am not worried.  At least, not yet.

On 10/10/2018 at 6:29 PM, Front Row said:

AK point plummet.   I hope Ingram tears his rectum.

This is getting funnier as the week goes on. 

I know not to freak out about this game as a Kamara owner but I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda FREAKING OUT.

11 minutes ago, stethant said:

This is getting funnier as the week goes on. 

I know not to freak out about this game as a Kamara owner but I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda FREAKING OUT.

remain.calm_.animal.house_.jpg

Dang I suck at embedding stuff, 

Edited by stevegrab

On 10/9/2018 at 10:59 AM, darin3 said:

I think Payton and the Saints wanted to get Ingram as much love as possible in his first game back as a giant middle finger to the league.

This I don’t understand. So Ingram takes something that is banned, gets suspended for it, and you think Payton wanted to show him love in his first game back? It’s not the leagues fault that Ingram was stupid. Now I can see them piling up the touches on him to give Kamara break but I’m not buying that he was showing Ingram love. If anything his teammates should be pissed that he missed four games out of stupidity 

• Thanks 1

have kamara in two.  i anticipated a dip when ingram came back, but do not believe that what we witnessed in the last game will be a trend.  I can see both of them averaging over 15 ros.  each will have stronger games week in week out (one will have about 12, the other around 18)

6 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

This I don’t understand. So Ingram takes something that is banned, gets suspended for it, and you think Payton wanted to show him love in his first game back? It’s not the leagues fault that Ingram was stupid. Now I can see them piling up the touches on him to give Kamara break but I’m not buying that he was showing Ingram love. If anything his teammates should be pissed that he missed four games out of stupidity 

"At the end of the 2017 season, as a result of a NFL mandated random drug test, Mark Ingram tested positive for a substance that was not a performance enhancing substance, nor an illegal substance, but a substance in fact permissible with the proper use exemption with the NFL," Jones said in a statement obtained by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. "He has vigorously challenged the test results through the arbitration process. The arbitrator's Opinion is due on or before Wednesday, May 16. Upon having the opportunity to review the arbitrator's opinion, we will explore what further options are needed."

15 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

So what did Ingram test positive for?  Maybe Adderall without a prescription?

Like the Browns Joe Haden and others. Not sure that makes it any better, still the player's responsibility for having clearance to take the restricted substance. Since he served a 4 game suspension I will assume his appeals were denied or ruled against. I recall Haden saying he thought he had cleared it, but that rang hollow based on the evidence.