Sign in to follow this  
ClayMC

can't stop trading

I just acquired Bell, but I'm already considering flipping him to Conner's owner.

I send: Bell, Edelman

I receive: OBJ, Michel

I feel like i'm probably asking too much, but i think he might be willing to bite being a Conner owner. Bell has the highest potential of all 4 players, but he's also by far the riskiest. And I could do a lot worse than Michel as a replacement back. Your thoughts?

12-team PPR

QB: Brees (Winston)

WR: Hopkins, Jones, Landry (Edelman)

RB: Kamara, Ingram (Bell, Thompson, Lindsay)

TE: Gronk

K: Fairburn

DST: streaming

The other manager would be a fool to do it, but I am in a league that only dumb trades are made & I haven't made one since joining a couple years ago so who knows

I would do that in a heartbeat with your team.  You dont know what is going to happen with Bell but you know OBJ is a stud.  Michel is looking like a good thing too who with the right week can produce like Bell.

Just now, seahawk3133 said:

The other manager would be a fool to do it, but I am in a league that only dumb trades are made & I haven't made one since joining a couple years ago so who knows

Like I said, I'm probably asking too much, but I'll open with this. Might add in Lindsay to get him to pull the trigger. I love Lindsay this year, but with Kamara and Ingram being past their bye weeks next week, and Michel and Thompson able to backfill should a need arise, Lindsay is perfectly expendable at this point.